"Ohh that! Well for starters, none of us.." I pointed to all three of us in motion and continued, "arranged the god damn party!" Very calmly I completed, but as calm as I was our headmaster would really really losing his shit.

"And second, how do you even know he smoked weed? We are not in that funny business, we have a reputation to hold sir!" Abbott says confidently.

"Also whoever did this can be shitting himself somewhere in the school or probably skipped. I think you need a good investigation before you pull us again here!" Both of my friends forced themselves out with me.

.
.

A while later, we were walking in the nearest Mc Donalds.

"God wtf was that?" Abbott asked.

"How would I know?" Nate slapped the back of his head.

"Douchebag!" Abbott grunted and both of us laughed at his expression.

"Seriously though, whats with the weed situation?" Nate asked.

"I have no idea okay? I was just bragging about it at the party." Abbott admitted and I surrender for the same.

"Hey isn't that Sarah?" Nate pointed to someone behind me.

"Oh hell yeah! She is with a guy!" I smirked on this.

I pull out my phone to text her, that too on a group chat.

Zack: I think I see Sarah :( too bad you don't seem to acknowledge me, Nate and Abbott.

Abbott: Very sad cupcake :(

Nate: Yeah we are very hurt!

Ellie: Is she ignoring you? :(

Ellie: C'mon Sarah don't do this to the poor guys' xx

Kate: Yo bitches. Why what happened?

We laughed like crazies and also saw Sarah was twitching to see the phone since it was blowing off.

It was fun to watch her going nuts on us.

Zack: My best friend is ignoring me. :'(

Nate: Bro I am here for you!

Kate: Eww guys not here.

Sarah: Wtf guys! Shut it.

Zack: Oh you gotta be kidding me.

Kate: Wait what? Who is she with.

Abbot: It's that guy she had detention with.

Nate: The one who keeps calling her princess

Ellie: Ewww

Kate: OMFG.

Rose: Haha

Sarah: Bitches please make our way Outta my life rn.

Rose: I heard he is a good lay.

Ellie: OMFG shut the fuck up Rose.

Kate: Seriously though, rain check here.

Sarah left.

Zack added Sarah.

Sarah left.

Zack added Sarah.

Nate: We are coming to your table.

Kate: Lol, whatever.

Moments later we sat at their table getting all the angry stares from Sarah, actually she just kind of ignored.

"Why are you hanging out with him, you don't know him?" Nate hissed, Abbott threw a bad look at her. She looked at me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, he is being nice to me unlike you all ganging up on an innocent hangout." She huffed.

Just then James walked over with the tray of food and his face dropped a little I think when he saw us.

"Oh Ummm... I didn't know you invited your friends over!" He spoke in a grave tone but smiled softly at Sarah.

"Oh well, they umm..." I cut her off saying "we invited ourselves. I hope you don't mind." I carelessly shrugged while I said that. I am sure he minded a lot.

"Oh no. Angel's friends are my friends" he fucking winked at her!

"So how was the detention?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Uhh good!" James smiled at her.
"Yeah, it was good!" Sarah backed him up with a smile.

I and Sarah glared at each other. Wasn't a good glaring competition I tell you, she was absolutely pissed.

"Umm you know what James I think you forgot to get my drink, I'll just go get it!"

"Aww that's not so very nice, James brought you here so it's only fair he gets you the drink!" I smiled at her.

"Am I right James? Won't you get your princess her drink?" I smirked.

"Oh yes, I will! Angel I'll go buy you something okay!?" He asked and she nodded.

"Wtf is your problem?" She sneered at us.

"Dude, you've been hanging with a guy you know for a day. What is wrong with you and why does he keep calling you princess?" Nate pestered her with questions.

"First he is sorry for the detention and wanted to make it up to me so this is why food, second- I can really take care of myself!" She shrugged.

"Okay if you say so, but we did some background check and that's not very nice I might add!" I said whilst both the idiots agreed with me.

"You guys are too much, you stalked him. He is being nice to me." She replied calmly but she also crossed her arms.

"You see that's the thing, he fools around way too much. He talks way too sweetly and then you will fall for him and then he will break your heart! I am sure he says all the things right and extra sweet!" Abbott sighed.

"Look we care about you that's why we are telling you!" I told her very calmly.

"I know, I'll take care of it. Besides, I think it's best if we not argue about this anymore because he is about to come back!" I smiled at her.

"Alright then, we will take off. See you later cherry!" I said and both of them followed the suite.

"I'll see you all later!" She waved as we waved her.

Sometimes we have to stand there and let the person take the fall even when we know it's going to be a hard fall. We can sit here and let them take a swing and help them get up back. I hope what we have found out about James better be a lie.

_______

So what do you think about the weed fiasco?

So what do you think about James now?

The group chat?

The care and the concern?

Whose the foodie here? I know I am. I love food😋

Lastly, I think, I updated a little late sorry for that and thank you for sticking.

Keep voting and commenting and sharing.
Feedbacks are always welcomed.