Long day

IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE YOU READ!
Everybody follow leyana_200. Go read her books, vote, comment. You know the usual 😊thanks😘

~Leeanna's pov

As I saw Niyah pull out her gun, I was just looking at her in shock. I didn't even see a gun print in her pants. She seemed so sweet and nice. I guess you really don't know a person until drama goes down. As soon as I heard gun fire I ducked and pulled macie down with me. I kept looking at Niyah then I remembered Niylah.

I looked back to see Niylah on the floor, looking up at all the bullets flying. I turned back around and the bullets stopped. I got up and stared at Marcus. He deserved it, but it was crazy as to who made this all happen.

"Love you too." I stopped looking at Marcus and looked up at Niyah. She started walking towards me and I started backing up. "I'm not gonna hurt you. This had to happen because he was hurting Angela and he put his hands on me." "You looked so sweet." "I am sweet. But when it comes to me and mine, I'll turn from sweet to the devil. I was only looking out for Angela and myself."

"I understand, but you fooled me Niyah." "What, you wanted me to just come off and tell you my boyfriend and I used to kill people for a living? I don't think you would've wanted that." "Yea you're right. Why would you tell me that?" She started giggling. "You are so goofy. But um im sorry about your shop macie. People are coming to clean it up." "Mhm."

Macie looked so scared and shocked. I could understand what she was going through. But she just had to understand. Like I did.

"You wanna finish your hair Niyah?" "Yea, come on."

//after her hair is finished\\

"Thank you so much." "Your welcome. Take my number if you need anything." I gave her my phone and she gave me hers.

~Niyah's pov

I walked out the store to see a black car pull up. A man came out with a big box. "You the cleaner?" "Yea." "The mess is in there." I walked home.

I got on the block of my house and as I was walking I saw honey. "Honey!" I called out to her. She didn't hear me. I kept walking, she'll be home soon.

As I walked up to my door I heard crying. I rolled my eyes. I opened the door to see quan and some boy in the living room. Chloè was in his hands. "Thank god your home. She been crying all day on and off." "You fed her?" "Yea." "Changed her?" "Yea." "Burped her?" "No. She can burp on her own." "No she can't dip shid! Give me her."

He passed me her and I started rocking her and tapping her back. I walked into her room and started to take out some clothes to put her in. "Burrrp." "Good gi- eww chloè that stinks!"

She started smiling. I got her a purple and pink onesie and pink shorts with purple socks and a purple hat with a pink Jordan jump man. I took her in the bathroom and started washing her up. It was hard to because she kept dozing off.

I took her out the bathroom and into her room. I put on her clothes and put her in her crib. I went in my room and took off my clothes. I went in the shower and got out in 15 minutes. I was to tired to stay in there any longer.

I put on some black spandex shorts, a white tank top and some black socks. I love to match I swear. I tied my hair in a scarf and went to sleep.

//1 hour and some minutes later\\

I heard screaming down in the living room. I was still so tired. I sat up for about 5 minutes. Just sitting there thinking about how good my sleep was going. I got up and went to the living room to see honey and some guy arguing.

"Tyson im sick and tired of your bullshvt! I trusted you! I gave you everything I had in me! And then you repay me by cheating with some bvtch?" "I keep on telling you I ain't cheat guh!" "So you telling me that some bvtch as good looking as her was in your house and you ain't do nothing to her?" "Exactly!" "So how the ️fvck did she end up in your t-shirt and my fvcking thong?!"

She started hitting him in the chest. He pushed her away softly. "Baby I'm not trying to hurt you. Stop." Honey walked pass me. Her eyes were hazel. Her eyes never get hazel unless she thinks of how her mother and father died. She does this just to get mad enough to kill somebody.

I saw her come back into the living room with her dads sword. She had tears in her eyes. She chopped him clean in his foot which made blood splatter everywhere. He started to cry out.

You may be wondering why I didn't stop her. Well honey is Japanese. Her dad was a ninja. Yes ninjas are real. They are basically gangs that use swords instead of guns. But anyway, he was doing a mission when he met honeys mother. They fell in love and got married and had honey.

By this time honeys dad wasn't killing people anymore, but one day a whole bunch of ninjas came in their house when honey was 7. Her parents tried to fight them off but they failed. Honeys dads head got chopped off and rolled right in front of her. She went to live with her grandparents and took her dads sword.

So I'm not trying to die. When her eyes turn hazel it's like she's another person. She doesn't care about anybody or anything. It's a no mercy mode for her.

My thoughts got interrupted by tysons head rolling to my feet. I looked up at honey and walked away. I went into chloè's room to see she was awake. I took her up and sat down in the rocking chair.

"When your older, your gonna be better than me and your daddy. And your gonna get whatever you want to. Anything you ask for, it's yours. But you gotta work hard for it." She was just staring in my eyes probably trying to process what I'm saying. I just chuckled. I got up and put her back in her crib.

I got my phone and texted quan.

Me- honey made a mess. I need cleanup.
Him- where?
Me- home.
Him- on its way.

Today was really a long day. I need to go to sleep.