Almost that time pt.1

~Niyahs pov

I woke up at 6 AM and I don't even know why I really got up so early. I went in chloè's room to check on her and she was sleeping. I went in the bathroom and did my normal hygiene. After coming out the shower I put on Black tights with a dark blue shirt and my Gamma blue 11s.

I went outside and started jogging. I guess this is what I'm gonna do from now on to lose my baby fat. As im running, I pass a house and see somebody that looks like Michael. I kept staring while jogging which led me to trip on the pavement and hurt myself. I had scratches on my arm and my forehead was bleeding.

I walked my way back home still thinking of the man I saw coming out that house. I mean that couldn't be Michael right? what would he be doing in Cali?

When I reached home I heard crying and I instantly ran down the hall into chloè's room. She was in her crib crying her soul out.

"Baby it's okay mommy is here now." I said in a baby voice. As I walked closer to her crib she stopped crying but when she saw my face a look of hurt glossed over her eyes and she started crying again. Probably because of my cuts.

I picked her up trying to hide my face while trying to bring her to quan. I went in the room to see him still sleep. I put chloè on the bed and slapped his bare back. "OW what the hell Niyah!" "You don't hear chloè crying you bastard?!" "Oh shoot. What happened to your face? Somebody hit you?!" He said getting loud approaching me. "No I was jogging and I fell. Can you please quiet her down with all those screams!"

He picked her up and began to sing to her. "You can sing?!" "Shhhh." I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to clean my cuts and take a shower. After I came out I didn't see chloè or quan so I got dressed. I put on lose pajama shorts and a big shirt with socks.

My stomach started hurting again. My stomach has been hurting so much that I'm used to the pain. I just keep forgetting about how much of a sensitive state my body is in right now. I got my medicine and a glass of water from the desk and I took my pills.

I went in the kitchen to see quan feeding blue. "You're the best father I've ever seen." "I know right." "Cocky much?" "A whole lot actually." He said laughing. "I need to do my hair." I said pouting. " "need money?" "No, I just don't want to sit in a shop for hours." "You won't be alone." "Honey doesn't go to hair salons, she does her own hair." "I'm talking about me and blue." "You are definitely not bringing my baby into that chemical filled shop. ️fvck you thought." "Don't curse around my kid bro." "Whatever. Now you make me not wanna be in the house." "I don't care. Here." He said throwing me a stack. "I got my own money." "Nah nigga. Your money is my money and my money is your money. This ️shvt is our money." "Don't curse around my kid bro." I said mimicking him.

I went in my room and put on a pair of extremely ripped up jeans and a purple shirt with some purple and gold flip flops. I went to this salon I pass everyday I leave my house and saw that it was only 2 girls in chairs and 2 girls doing their hair.

I walked up to the reception desk. "Hi how may I help you." I started chuckling, "how much is a vixen sew in with Malaysian straight hair 24 inches.?" "$550." "Okay can I get that?" "Yea come sit. And what was so funny girl?" "You sounded so professional and you don't look professional. Not that that's bad or anything but I'm sure you understand." "Yea. Well I'm macie." "I'm Niyah."