Panama

~Niyah's pov

After I left the trap, I decided to go to panama. It would be nice for the kids and me and shalisa too. It's low key and all that good stuff. I keep thinking about that note though. Who is this killer after? From the story Nameen (Nah-Mean) (the light skin guy from the previous chapter) told me earlier, I think the killer is the same people that tried to kill April.

"Where we going?" Shalisa asked for the 10th time. "Panama. Don't tell nicki I told you." I said looking anywhere but at her. She started screaming with joy I'm guessing. She started dancing in her seat and clapping her hands. I couldn't help but laugh. This is what Nikki would have wanted.

I've been trying to find a way where I can go to panama low key so whoever is after me wouldn't know that I'm going there. I mean, of course they would find out eventually but it will give me some time to plan whatever it is I'm doing.

I think I should take a boat there. Probably a cruise that goes to different Places and just leave at panama. Or maybe I can take a oil boat to panama if they would even let me on. I wouldn't be able to sneak on because of course little Chloé likes to cry and crawl everywhere.

This is harder than I thought. I might just buy a boat and sail there. But I don't need to be wasting any money. I might just text Nameen and ask him to help me. "I'm hungry momma." April said. "Yeah me too." Shalisa said. "What do y'all want?" I asked. "MCDONALDS!" April shouted getting happy. "Yea I guess." Shalisa said smiling.

I drove to a McDonalds. I was really hungry, but I didn't have an appetite to eat. I gave shalisa $30. "Take the kids and get April whatever but for Chloé, just get her apples and a cup of hot water so I can make her milk." "Okay and what do you want?" "Uhh, chicken nuggets and apple juice." "Okay."

I know I said I wasn't hungry but I can't just not eat. I'll force my self to eat if that's what I have to do. Shalisa and the kids can't survive without me.

She got out and took April and Chloé with her inside. I sighed deeply and called Nameen. "Hello?" "It's Niyah." "Oh wassup." "I need a favor." "Yea anything." "Do you have a boat I can borrow?" "Uhh, yea why?" "I'm going to another country. I don't feel safe here." "Well you know me and gang gotchu. But yea I do have a boat. Well a yacht." "Soo, can I borrow it?" "You can have it on one condition." "What is that?" "I get to come." He said happily. "Why would you want to come?" "I need a break from this and plus I love to go over seas." "Well I guess it is your boat." "Well good then. I'll meet you at the shore in 5 minutes." "Okay."

Finally we're getting somewhere. "Where is shalisa?" I asked myself quietly. I got out the car and looked inside the window to see people on the floor and other people walking around wearing masks. Just great.

I called Nameen again. "How may I help you ms.Niyah?" He asked annoyed. "My friend and my kids are being held at gun point in McDonalds!" I said getting nervous. "Which McDonalds?" "The one 20 minutes away from the trap." "On my way." He said and hung up.

I ran back to the car and grabbed my gun then waited for Nameen. 2 minutes later, he pulled up in an all black Cadillac and jumped out 3 other people. "Okay. So my friend and my 2 daughters are in there. One is a baby and one is a toddler." "Okay let's do this. Me and niyah go through the side, black and shrimpy go through the back and tiny, you go through the front and charm them up, you know how you do." They shook their heads. We went through the side and quietly open the door.

The people were distracted by tiny so we moved quickly but swiftly. I saw Shalisa and I moved to her. I pointed in the direction of the food to Nameen and he went in the kitchen and started to pick up food. I grabbed Chloé in my hand and motioned for shalisa to pick April up. Nameen started making a little too much noise in the kitchen so I signaled for him to just forget it. We ran out the door but when I looked behind me, Nameen was still inside and they saw him.