Prayer works pt. 2

~Quan's pov

I've been waiting at the airport for like 15 minutes now. I'm so anxious to see Niyah and the baby. Even though I might not see chloè. I gotta apologize for everything I did. She probably won't accept my apology but I'm going to anyway, just so she can know I'm truly sorry for everything. Knowing that I have a baby really changed my mind set. I think that's why I dropped my hoes today.

You may be wondering why I did what I did. Well it's because I was bored honestly. I could've had sex with Niyah but I didn't want my kid feeling my dvck. I ain't want it no where near it! I don't give two fvcks if she came out of my dvck or not. She don't need to feel where she came from. That's why she can't have a boyfriend. Any boy that tries to holla will die!

But anyways yeah I was bored. I didn't mean to hurt her, but that day when she saw me and ol' girl I was high as fvck. I didn't even know what to do with my life. But anyway none of that now. I'm all focused on my family. I just wan- *beep beeeeep*
"Finally." I whisper to my self. I walk to the Range Rover and put my stuff in the trunk. Then I got in the passenger side. "Hay honey." "..." "I know your probably not going to talk to me but I am truly sorry for everything I put Niyah through." "Mhm." "Can you bring me to a baby store? And maybe a flower shop or something?" "She's not gonna let you see chloè and she's going to throw your gifts in the garbage so might as well not waste your money." "I'll waste my money on her any day."

///at the house\\\

We reached the house and i immediately got out not even getting my luggage. I jogged up to the door and knocked on it. I can't wait to see my b- "hay." She said in a soft voice. "H-hay Niyah. Can we talk?" "Sure." I walked in the living room and followed her by sitting on the couch. "I just want you to know I'm truly sorry for everything I put you through. And I promise I won't ever do it again. I really love you, and I don't know why I would ever be so stupid to cheat on such a determined and outstanding woman like yourself. I'm really really sorry."

She just stared at me as tears began to roll down her face. "Don- " "Do you know how much you hurt me? You put me through so much stress that I delivered early. Everyday you went outside I worried if you were cheating. Then one day you come home smelling like perfume? I actually thought we had a future together. I wanted to get married have another kid after chloè and the white picket fence. But chu just couldn't keep your hands to yourself." "No, I don't know how much I hurt you but I can see the pain in your eyes and I don't like how it makes you feel but all I can do is try to fix it because I can't change the past. Just let me fix this, let me fix us." "You can do whatever you want to do. Oh and you can see chloè if you want, I can't hold you from seeing your own daughter." "Thanks."

I got up and went to the kitchen where honey was. "Uh, I'm not staying here. I'm getting a hotel soo." "Yeah I'll drop you. Come on."

///hotel room\\\

I put my bag on the bed and started looking for an outfit. I couldn't stay in here all night, it's to much ️shvt on my mind. I'm not gonna do nothing to betray Niyah though. I'm not that stupid. Maybe I should hit my old bestfriend line up. I think she still live down here.

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Sorry for taking long on the updates and all these short chapters, school is killing me with work and I can't never find the time to write.