No supermarkets?

~ Niyah's pov

After we packed out our stuff, I fell asleep a long with everybody else except Nameen. He never sleeps. I woke up a few hours later and it was purple pink and orange outside because the sun was going down. Nameen was sleeping. I went to the kids room and shalisa's room and they were still sleeping. They must've been really tired. It was 5:52 so I decided to just make something for everybody. It wasn't much in the the fridge but egg, cheese, tomato, turkey and beer. I decided to go outside and look for a super market or something. I leave the house and decide to go straight so if I get lost I would know to just go straight.

As I walk I notice we are in what looks like the rich part of Panama. There are a lot of big houses and cars. But no super markets. Not even little venders. I keep going straight as I see 2 black Cadillacs turning the corner. I don't think much of it I just keep going. I have to find something or maybe someone who can help me. I've been walking for about 45 minutes and I don't see anything excepts houses. Maybe I should've turned instead of going straight. I turned right and went straight for a few minutes. Nothing.

I turned around and started going back home when I saw the same 2 Cadillacs coming my way. Something was different about them. I got a sick feeling in my stomach and started running home. I finally got home. Everything looked normal but I still had a sick feeling and my heart is hurting. I opened the front door and went to check on everybody. First I went to look on Nameen then shalisa. They were both good. I went to check up on the kids and as I got closer my heart started hurting more. I opened the door. Everything looked fine but my heart was hurting still. I should just take some pills.

I walked to April's bed and she was knocked out. I walked to Chloé's crib to see it soaked in blood. My heart dropped. She had 1 bullet in each of her palms, 1 in her heart and 1 in her brain. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell on the floor shaking in tears. I held on to her crib and stood up. I picked up her lifeless body and hugged her. Nameen came walking in the room rubbing his eyes. He jumped up when he saw Chloé. He came and sat down next to me. He held me while I cried. All I could do was cry. This was my first baby. I didn't want any other baby, I just wanted her.

"I was outside trying to find a food cart or something an-an-and that's when I saw th-th-the cars. They were driving around the block passing me and when I was on my way back I got a sick feeling and I saw them so I started running home. And I came to see this. My baby is.. Gone." I said crying again.

"Baby I don't know how you feel right now. I can't even imagine the pain your going through because this was your first born. But I loved Chloé like a daughter and I feel some of your pain too. I'm really sorry I didn't check up on her. Honestly this is my fault. My momma always taught me to check up on babies in the middle of the night but I never listen... I should've listened baby." He said starting to tear up. I hugged him tighter to let him know this isn't his fault. It honestly isn't. There was nothing he could do about it.

"Did you hear anything while you were sleeping?" I asked trying to find out what happened. "Nothing at all. I didn't even hear when you got out of bed. I thought you were laying next to me the whole time." He said sniffling. April started twisting and turning in her bed when she finally got up. "Mommy what's wrong with the baby?" She asked softly. "April, mommy needs you to answer a few questions for me." "Okay." "did you hear anything while you were sleeping?" "Well at first I heard walking then the door shut downstairs. Then I heard the door open and walking and a man came in here. He  said I was pretty and that pretty girls sleep to get more pretty so I went to sleep because I wanna be pretty just like you when I grow up momma." She said smiling. Her saying that warmed my heart a little.

"Babe I think you should put her down." Nameen said. "What are we gonna do with her body?" I asked sadly. "We'll bury her." "I don't want my baby under ground." "Then we'll cremate her and put her in a diamond covered case that has her name engraved with pink diamonds." He said caressing my face.

I sighed and put Chloe back in her crib. I was literally shaking like somebody was shaking me. "Niyah! Niyah! Niyah!" I heard Nameen calling me. I turned around and I woke up breathing heavy with my face wet and my head hurting. I saw Nameen next to me. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked looking worried. It was a dream. "Where's Chloé?!" I asked frantic. "She's sleeping I was checking on her when I heard you screaming and crying. What's wrong?" "I had a dream Chloé died. But you were there to comfort me." I smiled and hugged him. "I'll always be here to comfort you. I promise." "I feel like something bad is gonna happen. We need to make a plan." "A plan like what?" "Like get a whole bunch of guns and stuff, you know, the usual armory and hide the kids somewhere and just wait. No lights, barely any movement. Get some men. Bring the fridge upstairs. Close the curtains." "But if they watching won't it be suspicious if a whole bunch of men come through the front door?" "Yea you right. 3 come through the front. Pretend we friends or whatever and then the rest come through the back door. The first 3 come with 2 suit cases each. 2 full of guns, 1 full of ammo, 2 full of knives and 1 full of bullet proof vests and shvt." "Sounds like a good plan. I'll look over it and see if there are any flaws." He said smiling at me. "Why you smiling at me?" "I just thought of something." He said smiling even harder. "Tell me." I said playfully pushing his shoulder. "You can be my Bonnie and I can be your Clyde." He said smiling. I kissed him and smiled. "You are my Clyde baby." "Ight lets get this done Bonnie." He said. "Okay Clyde." I said trying to sound like Bonnie. We both laughed.

I went to Chloé's crib and watched her sleep. "Thank you God for this blessing you gave me. Please don't take it away." I said while rubbing her hair.

"Babe come on." Nameen said. I smiled and followed him downstairs to his office. We sat down and he begun to talk. "Well I found a place we can hide the kids and shalisa. I had a secret place built in my office behind the book cases. It's big enough for 5 people so they'll be good. It's like a little room. It has a bed and everything." "But don't you think they gonna start crying?" I said worried. "The walls are sound proof and we can use silencers and get them ear plugs." "Okay sounds good. I should train I'm kind of out of shape. When are the men coming in?" "Yea sounds good and tonight." "Okay let's get them in there later then." He shook his head and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked while going to sit on his lap. "I thought this would be over for a while." "I thought it would too but we just have to accept the fact that danger follows us wherever we go." "Maybe it'll stop after this." "Maybe." I said rubbing his head and sighing.