Chapter 24

"This is stupid." "You're stupid." "Your face is stupid!" "Ben! Vanessa! Quit calling each other stupid!" Slender yelled as he led the others to a portal in Ethereal Woods. "You guys are killers, not children who bicker!" Vanessa rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Ben. "Dick head." "Cock mouth." "Midget perv." "For the love of god, will you two cut it out?"

The others snickered at the two's childish display. "Will you guys shut up and kiss already?" Ben and Vanessa made fake gagging noises as they laughed to themselves. "Ew! Do you know what Ben's mouth has done to Jeff?" Vanessa squeaked in mock disgust. "Nessie's mouth has obviously been to work on Toby!" They continued laughing, causing the boys of mention to blush and stutter. "Sh-shut up Ben!" Toby muttered, dragging his hatchet across the grass.

The friends laughed harder. "Jane? What are they talking about?" "Nothing Sally, just focus on getting where you need to get." Vanessa slung her arm over Toby's shoulders, a smirk on her face. "S'matter Tobster? Embarrassed?" He blushed darkly and shook his head. "I'm n-not embarrassed." Toby looked at her through his goggles, ogling the way her teeth ended in a point and her eyes shimmered gold. He leaned down and gently kissed her. "Just a l-little happy th-that I have s-something bet-ter than what Jeff h-has. I h-have you." Vanessa smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're sweet for a killer." "W-What can I say? You can t-tame the beasts."

A/N: I WNATED CUT E AND FLUFFY VANOBY OKAY? THAT IS OFFICIALLY THE SHIP NAME. VANOBY.