Chapter 5

"V-Vanessa." Jeff whispered when they parted for air. She was pinned against the head board breathing eratically. "Why were you crying?" Vanessa looked down. "I'm just a little out of it. Because of-" "Slender?" She nodded. "He acts as though I belong to him. Like I'm special but then I know that I'm only alive because he can't hurt me. And I just-." Jeff leaned forward and kissed her. "The pain... I can make it go away, if you want."

Vanessa pulled Jeff against her. Her back pressed against the head board as their lips crashed together. Her fingers tangled themselves into his black hair and tugged slightly. He bit down on her bottom lip drawing a little blood. It rolled down her chin. Jeff licked the blood up then reconnected his lips with hers.

"J-Jeff~" His hand slipped underneathe her nightgown, fingertips gently caressing her flesh. "I can make it all better." he whispered. His fingers hooked onto her underwear. "All the pain, gone."

●time skip because reasons●

Vanessa cried out. "Jeff." She had been kissed before but never there. He kissed her gently. "Feeling better?" She nodded. A few moments later she fell asleep.

♥In the morning♥

Vanessa woke up a bit dazed. She rolled over and openednher eyes. She gasped and covered her mouh. Laying next to her was Jeff, and the memories from last night started to flood her mind. "Jeffy?" Her voice was so innocent. Jeff lifted up his sleeping mask. "You sound so cute." She blushed. "A-about last night, I-" "I know. Don't worry. Just friends." Vanessa was slightly dissapointed. "Oh, yeah. Just friends." Jeff realized his mistake. "I mean, if that's what you want we can stay just friends." She nodded. "For now, all I need is a friend." He kissed her forehead. "Whenever you need me, my door will always be open." Jeff got up and left the room. She layed there on her back.

Though she knew it was strange she couldn't stop thinking of Slender. His controling ways. Vanessa sat there and tried to force herself to stop thinking of him. A few minutes later there was a knock on her door.