Chapter 8

There he is. Ask him about the pictures. Vanessa thought. Well maybe I shouldn't. She put a hand to her forehead and looked over at him. She pulled her legs against her chest and buried her face in her knees. "Vanessa, are you okay?" Jeff asked. "Y-yeah. Just a little out of it. He scooted over next to you on the couch. "Vanessa, look at me."

She looked up. "Wha-." She was cut of by Jeff's lips pressed against hers. She shyly wrapped her arms around his neck. Jeff pulled Vanessa onto his lap and gently pulled at her tail. She gave a little gasp and pulled away. "Jeff, what are you-." "What? Am I not allowed to kiss a beautiful girl who seems sad?" Vanessa blushed darkly and sat back down on the couch.

Jeff gently pet her head, scratching behind her ears like he did when they first met. Toby walked into the living room and sat on the other side of Vanessa. She shivered a little bit. "It's cold." She whispered. Before Jeff could respond Toby had taken off his jacket and gave it to her. "Thanks, Tobster."

Jane came down the stairs. "Jeff, Slender wants to talk to you." He sighed and sat up. He gave one last glance to Vanessa, who was cuddling Toby and probably falling asleep.

~In the Slender office ~

"Jeff, do you know why I wanted to talk to you?" He shrugged. "Because I brought Smile in the house again? If Nessie can bring Grinny in I should ge-." "No. That's not it. It's the fact that you touched Vanessa. I don't want you to touch her." Jeff scoffed and leaned back against the door. "Is everyone else getting this talk, or is it just me?" "Why would anyone else need this discussion?" Jeff laughed. "Little Nessie is having a cuddle fest with Toby, who refers to her as his little pancake. Jane has some huge girl crushed on her, and Ben's being Ben which means he's trying to get her. Offender really wants in her pants, and I think Masky is making her some cheesecake as a sign of his affection."

If it was possible Slender's face was blanker. Then he looked angry. "Everyone wants her?" He practically yelled. Jeff nodded. "And you know how teenage girls can be. 'I love him, but I also love him. Oh gee, I love them all~'." Jeff mimicked in a squeaky voice. Slender rubbed the part of his face where eyes would be. "You may leave now." Jeff opened the door. "Don't worry, Slendy. She loves you the most. Probably because you pretty much saved her." Then he left.

~ In the living room ~

Toby stared at the sleeping kitty girl. Grinny had climbed up and laid next to Vanessa. "Jesus, I have to pee, but I don't want to wake her up. She's just too cute." He said to himself. Vanessa cuddled Toby's chest mumbling under her breath. "Hmmm mmm mm." Toby blushed. "Sorry, Nessie, but I really need to use the restroom." He poked her a couple of times and soon her eyes fluttered open. She yawned a little and sat up rubbing her eyes. Toby kissed her forehead. "I'll be back." He whispered. She nodded and laid back down.