Not truly human( A Creepypasta fanfiction )

Run. He thought. I'll still be able to find you. He stalked after the man who hid behind a tree. When suddenly Slender tripped. The man bolted for a clearing and got away. Slender growled after the man and examined where he fell. Near his legs a rustling bush caught his attention.

What's this. Slender thought. He stood and examined the bush. With a closer look he saw a girl. He mentally smirked. She'll make up for it. He lifted her up and looked at the small frame. He was shocked. What he saw was a girl who had a tail and cat ears. Around her neck was a necklace with A pentacle on it. He sighed. It was for protection. 

The girl softly moaned. She awoke in shock. She did not expect a tall man with tentacles and she did not expect the tentacles to be wrapped around her. She opened her mouth to scream as another tentacle slipped around her mouth. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I can't." The girl began to relax into his touch as his tentacles roamed her body.

The tentacle around her mouth moved to her chest. It slithered across her neck as Slender pulled her to be face level with him. "What's your name?" Then girl coughed out "V-Vanessa."