Discovery

Qibli was walking silently down the corridor. He was humming to himself, thinking, contemplating his life.

He turned the corner, and came face to face with a very familiar platinum blonde sneer-face. Qibli instantly tensed, the song in his head vanishing.

Winter, being the sneer-face that he was, sneered.

'Hey, guess how Moon got hurt?'

Qibli's eyes widened.

'No.'

'Yes.' Winter returned.

Moon POV

Moon sat upright. White, clean walls surrounded her. A brown haired lump sat at a desk only twenty meters away. It was a person, slumped on his bed, fast asleep. Moon didn't want to awake Clay, so she quietly tiptoed out and into the pristine corridor.

She turned a corner to see Qibli and Winter talking. Winter said something, and Qibli's eyes widened. He whispered 'No.' and punched Winter in the face.

Qibli first POV

Winter stumbled back, severely shocked. He shook his head and swung at me with his fist. If it collided, I would be in the school hospital. The fist was millimeters away when I twisted my body to avoid the hit.

It narrowly missed, and Winter's momentum shot him into a wall. He grunted and came in for another attack.

I had seen something out of the corner of my eye, so was struck by Winter. I spun to the floor, forgetting what I saw. I jumped up, ready to strike, but a familiar voice stopped me and Winter.

'Boys! Stop it!' Moon shouted. Uh oh... I thought...