6-Qibli

At first, he wasn't sure what to expect. He was looking for her, when he remembered what Moon had said to him.
Meet me under that big,knobby tree in the front of the school.
He looked around, and saw a huge, strange shaped tree and knew that that was the one. He walked towards it, but stopped as someone stood in front of him.

He had platinum blonde hair, and a cold look in his eyes, as he glared daggers into Qibli's soul(Winter). He had two companions by his side. One was big and muscular with a white mop of hair(Hailstorm). The other was female, and was slick, and held herself like she was the queen of Pyrrhia(Icicle).

Qibli tried to sidestep away from them, but the muscular one(he was going to call him Bigarms) stopped him. 'Where do you think your going?' The platinum blonde one sneered. He was going to be nicknamed Platinum. The third snarled at him and said with a voice dripping with icicles(Lol get it?), 'Answer the question!' She was officially ColdFace. 'I am going to my first class, so if you would move, I can be gladly on my way.' Qibli countered. Platinum walked up to him, so their faces were almost touching. Platinum snarled viciously at him. 'School hasn't started yet, dimwit!' Qibli replied easily, with 'I like to be early!'
This went on for quite some time, until finally they let him continue. Platinum's final words were, 'You're dead meat, soon!'

Qibli sighed and continued towards the tree, but then the bell rang for first class. Dammit, dammit and dammit! He mentally shouted as he walked into the school hallways.