Chapter 4- Strano

Start from the beginning

I losen my tie around my neck and then I unbuttoned the top button.

"I swear literally this week is just meeting after meeting it's doing my head in. And Dom is not making it any better." I say sighing.

"I know, he's really been a pain in the ass this week." Gio says and I scoff, very true.

After mom forcing me and Gio to have dinner we then leave for another meeting.

The meeting was with a buyer and was ridiculously long. When we finally got out Gio drove me home. I thank him and then head in the house.

"Hi honey." Mom says kissing my cheek.

"Hey mom." I say grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"How was your day?" She asks and I sigh.

"Stressful what about yours?" I ask taking a sip of water. She smiles widely

"I talked to auntie V today, we were talking about doing Thanksgiving together." She says and I nod. I'm going to kill myself.

"That's cool." I say and she smiles. It's far from cool.

"We haven't seen them in a while so it'll be nice." She says and I smile. Yeah... real nice.

I sat in my room at the desk in there looking over some papers that I had to sign. After signing about 8 papers I sighed and stood up.

I got up and walked outside. I walk out of the gate.

I walk down the street and I see a car pull into the drive at David's house. This could be it. I walk a bit closer as Lara steps out of the car. Yes!

"I just got to your parents house. I'm so tempted to get changed so your parents don't see me like this." She says walking to the trunk of her car.

When I last saw Lara she was dressed in such casual clothes. She had a mom aesthetic around her and seeing her dress like this. She looked fucking phenomenal.

"I don't care if I apparently look sexy I'm just pissed James." She says.

She does look sexy don't get me wrong but I never thought that she might actually be with James. It would make sense except he's miles away right now.

I need to stop staring incase she catches me.

"I thought you didn't like driving." I say as she turns around so fast I barely had a second to blink.

"James, I'm going to have to call you back." She says and ends the phone call. "I never said that." She says closing the trunk of her car.

"I thought you'd rather walk then deal with New york traffic." I say quoting her and she sighs.

"You remember an awful lot." She points out and I smile at her. That's also a perk.

"Are you a friend of the Miller's?" I ask gesturing to the house behind her. Give me an answer about James.

"Something like that." She says and smiling. Jesus she has a beautiful smile. Snap out of it Jax!

That didn't give me much of an answer about James.

"Where's Alannah?" I ask and she puts her bag on her shoulder.

"She's inside?" She says gesturing towards the door.

"You look good not in your mum aesthetic." I tell her and instantly wanna slap myself. Never have I found it so hard to talk to a girl. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head whilst laughing. She's so cute.

"How are you still in a suit so late at night?" she asks which makes me laugh.

"What makes you think I go to bed sweetheart?" I ask raising and eyebrow.