[25] moon over point place

Start from the beginning

Hyde chuckled. "We aren't trying to help."

"Eric, it's not a big deal!" Izzy said, leaning against the back of Hyde's chair.

"It is too!" Jackie whined. "Your nasty butts ruined my picture!"

Donna raised her eyebrows. "Hey, maybe your nasty face ruined our butt picture."

"I know why I am not in the yearbook." Fez sighed. "It's because Whitey's keeping me down."

"Hey Fez," Kelso giggled. "Just look at the girls' naked butts some more."

He handed Fez the yearbook, and admired the photo. "Yes, that's nice. Thank you."

"Okay, okay... Take me through the chain of events." Eric said to the two girls, both of whom still had proud smiles on their faces. "Now, uh... you're at the pep rally--oh, and at this point, your pants are on."

"Right. And then they weren't." Donna said.

"Takes a special set of skills to time it just right." Izzy said. "I've gotten pretty good at-"

"No!" Eric yelled, cutting Izzy off from whatever she was about to say. "Look, mooning's not just something you do."

"No," Hyde said, pulling Izzy onto his lap. "It's not something you just do, because it's impossible to moon when you have no ass."

Izzy pointed at her brother and laughed. "I got the ass genes, I got the ass genes!"

"Shut up!"

-

"God, Michael is such a boy." Jackie said. The three girls were sitting on the Pinciottis' porch, avoiding Eric, who was still in a mood from earlier. "He doesn't even know who he is. You know who knows who he is? Steven Hyde."

Izzy scowled. "You like Hyde now?"

"No no, I don't like him, I just... I just think he's like, the sweetest, coolest guy I've ever met."

"Jackie, I thought you hated him." Donna said.

"Feelings change, Donna! Like, remember when the three of us first met and I hated both of you?"

"What?"

"Yeah! I thought you were, like, this big goon! And I thought Izzy was some weird hippie artist chick. Didn't we have this talk?"

"No?" Izzy said. "You really thought I was a hippie artist chick? Cool."

Jackie started giggling. "I'm so sorry."

Donna laughed. "It's okay. I mean, I hated you, too."

"Yeah! That's cause you're a big goon!"

"Bitch."

"Goon."

"Bitch!"

"Goon!"

Izzy giggled. "See? And now you're closer than ever."

"I gotta go find Steven." Jackie said, jumping up and hurrying over to the Formans' house.

Donna turned to Izzy, eyebrows raised. "How do you feel about this, hippie artist chick?"

"I think it's a cool nickname. Could do without the 'hippie' part though-"

"No, no. Jackie and Hyde."

Izzy shrugged. "Whatever."

"What do you mean?"

"That's cool."