My Hero Academia OC 15 - "The Godfather"

Name: Michael [UNKNOWN]
Villain Name: The Boss of Bosses: The Godfather
Gender: Male
Age: ??? (Old)
Appearance:
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: The undisputed head of organized crime in North America as Godfather of the American Outfit.
Personality: While a mysterious and very secretive individual, his charisma and power have left many either too loyal or too scared to divulge what little they know in fear of crossing him. What is known is that The Godfather is a person with a very strict moral code that he has spread to his underlings and minions, of which breach is a serious offense, usually resulting in a visit from a Underboss (a officer of the boss' will). He is a very traditional person and lover of old-fashioned family-values such as duty, integrity, generosity, temperance, valuing hand work, respecting ones elders, standing up for oneself and loving and spending time with your family.
Likes: Respect, People with Morals, Men and women who made themselves, Superheroes who embody that which they preach, 1940s through 1970s music, Crime films, Good Italian Food
Dislikes: Hypocrites, liars, people who take advantage of his generosity, anyone hurting his family, those who breach his code.
Family: [REDACTED]
Crush: His Wife
Friends: His Enforcers
Rival(s): Patriot Sam
Backstory: In many ways, The Godfather is All For One's counterpart on the Western Hemisphere. However, unlike the Symbol of Evil, this shadowy leader of organized crime keeps hisself to an unbreakable and scrupulous moral-code of conduct which had made him both a symbol of intrigue and at the same time anger. His hostile takeover of the criminal underworld in America has left a mountain of bodies unlike anything ever seen by a gangster or mafia boss. Ruthless Kingpins who were infamous across the underworld had their criminal empires destroyed in a fortnight. Cartel Leaders from South America would have their distributors and top-enforcers disappear and their severed heads mailed to them as a warning to ceace their operations in the territory he controlled. Even some of the oldest and most numerous gangs in the crime-ridden cities found their leaders singing a different toon after a visit from a man in an old stark grey trench coat and fedora who looked like he just stepped out of a Detective Noir Novel. Any who sought to challenge his authority were swiftly dealt with and The Godfather uniting all organized crime in North America under his tyrannical grip, assuming a title of Capo de Capo ("The Boss of Bosses"). An then...nothing.

The drug-trade died as no dealer dared to violate The Godfather's code of conduct, same with human trafficking and other criminal activity considered anathema to the Mafia-like code that was enforced both through fear and respect by the mysterious leader and his underlings. What crimes that were not considered non grata, exploded. Racketeering, conspiracy, money laundering, casino skimming, union corruption, illegal gambling, prostitution, contract killing became the means by which those made their ends, not clean...but certainly more straight-edged and controlled than the days before him. Sure petty crimes still a problem, and every once in a while a villain may capture the public's eye, but generally there's peace on the streets of America...because anyone who causes trouble in the Underworld without The Godfather's say so is just looking to get whacked!

- Quirk -
Name: Energy Absorption
Type: Mutation
Power: Quirk grants his body the able to absorb energy in all its forms, proportionality augmenting all The Godfather's physical abilities until finally metabolizing it
Advantages: Quirk grants enhanced strength, allows limited Kinetic Force Manipulation and even Invulnerability and a potent healing factor if enough energy is absorbed. Energy also temporarily restores the person's.
vitality and overall strength proportionate to accumulated energy in the body, a person in their seventies can regain what they had in their prime with enough energy absorbed.
Disadvantages: Too much energy stored at once is usually released as a devastating wave of destruction that can't tell friend from foe.
Other: He can easily charge himself up form any source of power, from something as small as food or sticking his finger in a electrical socket to grabbing ahold of live electrical wires and the feeling of having such power coursing through him is like after eating a tasy and filling meal.

Other
* Character is primarily based on both Don Vito and Michael Corleone, Scarface and The Kingpin. With his powers coming from Sebastian Shaw in X Men: First Class.

* His family is one of the few things in his life that he cherishes beyond his power as the head of the underworld, and screwing with them is the sure way to inspire his wrath.

* From what Inerpol and the FBI have been able to determine about his origins, the Godfather was born and raised in Little Italy in Lower Manhattan during the first generation of Quirks.