Fate Series OC 1 - Archer of the Sengoku Jidai

Name: Tokugawa Ieyasu
Class: Archer
Origin: Japanese History (16th Century)
Title: Unifier of Japan, The Indomitable Visionary, Tanuki
Age: 73 (at death), Summoned in his prime
Height: 5'7 (174.1 cm)
Weight: 79.38 kg (175 lbs)
Addresses Self as: Sessha (拙者, to his master), Soregashi (某, to others)

HP: 2,010/13,921
ATK: 1,572/12,123
Grail ATK: 13,790
Grail HP: 14,853
Strength: A.  Endurance: C.  Agility: A+
Mana: C. Luck: EX. NP: C

Class Skill
* Independent Action (A+): "Ironic how he was the last one standing...Not the "Demon-King" Nobunaga, or even the "Great Regent" Hideyoshi...But the Boy form Mikawa, whose cunning and patience allowed him to be the one who united Japan."
* Magic Resistance (B): Cancel spells of B-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. "Ieyasu has contended with many attacks against him in life; blades, arrows, bullets. Spells are no exception"
Personal Skill
* Tactical Pragmatist: Grants evasion for 1 turn and a major increases in Defense for 3 turns
"Patience is a virtue that Ieyasu embodied in life, letting his enemies bleed themselves dry against each other as he waited for the most opportune moment to strike."
* Charisma (B-): Increases Party attack for 3 turns. Charges Party's NP gauge by 12.5%
"To bring peace to a nation that has known nothing but war for hundreds of years takes guile, cunning and no small amount of charisma, but the First Shogun of the Tokugawa clan had plenty of all."
* Golden Rule(A): Increases own NP generation rate for 3 turns.
"As with Hideyoshi, Ieyasu gathered all the riches of Japan under his control as the undisputed ruler and Shogun of Japan"

Traits: Humanoid, King, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish, Brynhildr's Beloved
Alignment: True Neutral
Hidden Attribute: Man
Armaments: Sadamune (A shirasaya katana), Tangeshima pistols and rifle from the Arsenal of Nagashino

Noble Phantasm(s)
"Arsenal of Nagashino"
Type: Anti-Personel
Rank: C
Range: 1-99
Maximum Number Of Targets: ???

Named after the devastating battle that put an end to the Takeda clan. This seemingly inexcusable supply of Tangeshima pistols and rifles that Ieyasu summons both in his hand and around him as his personal weapons of choice when not using his sword. Acts almost akin to Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon in terms of use.

"Barrage Signaling the End: Sekigahara."
Type:  Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress
Rank: B+
Range: 99
Maximum Number of Targets: 700 people

Named after the battle that put the fate of Japan under the rule of the Tokugawa. Ieyasu summons forth four Phantoms representing the greatest Samurai of the Tokugawa clan who loyalty served their master in life: Honda Tadakatsu, Ii Naomasa, Sakakibara Yasumasa and Sakai Tadatsugu. The four then attack their opponent individually ending with Ieyasu opening fire with a grand volley of his own arquebus' dealing massive damage.