Chapter 10

"shit!"

My curse was pretty much audible for Jackie's ears. "Whad happened?" Jackie asked, her right pierced eyebrow raised.

"nothing, I guess my brother got to know that I'm no more in my room." I smirked at her, it was a sarcastic one, knowing how Steve had never bothered to even meet me, and now he's calling to check on me. "so, tell him, you're with me, I'll drop ya back if you want." she said blankly and then took another sip from her glass.

 "may be, I'll just not answer" I ignored Steve's call and began to humm the same music coming from the the bar's speakers. 

"so jackie, how long it been since you joined Metal skulls?" I asked Jackie, curious to know more about her and the club.

"10 months, as much i can recall, yeah somethin like that" she answered. I was about to ask her something else, when my phone buzzed. I had got a text from Steve, 'where are you Suzie, are you okay?'. okay so he thinks that i might have been kidnapped, because never have i ever been out of the the house at this hour and at such a location. I quickly texted him back wondering that he might go and complain to police about me being missing. 'I'm fine, out with a friend, will be back soon. dont tell Mom and dad.' i pressed send and waited for his reply. Which didn't take long, 'alright, but just for God's sake pick up the call, so i know that things are fine'. I read and thought for a while, until the time his another text came saying 'Please'. 

"FINE!!"I muttered to myself and got up from my seat. I didnt want Steve to listen to all the rock music in my background. "hey" I informed Jackie "I gotta call my brother, I'll be right back".

 "Sure" take your time, i might go for another pint." she said half smiling.  I walked out of the bar and continued until i reached the place where Jackie had parked her bike. I looked around and noticed few drunk old bikers in their mid 30's or 40's arguing over some thing. Turning  around I took out my phone and dialled for Steve. 

"hello, Suzie?" He sounded worried.

"yeah, its me." I sighed.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, just out with a friend, will be home soon. don't worry." i replied casually.

"why didnt you tell me? I would have dropped you myself! and where are you exactly?" he enquired, his tone little harsh.

"why does it matter to you? I said I'll be home soon! " I replied, sounding annoyed.

"fine, Just tell me where you are, I'll pick you up, I dont want you to stay out so late" he replied sounding pissed.

"Steve, i don't see how this is any of your business, stay out of it, and don't bother me again" saying that i ended the call.

Internally I felt sad and guilty for talking to my brother like that, but then past few days he never bothered to come up to me and talk, and now he wanted to know  if 'm safe!!! ugghh!! 

I Covered my head with my hood and began to walk back to the bar. The night was windy and stranger than a regular summer night. 

 "hey baby,, why dont you come here and give daddy some fun time?" it was late before one of the drunk guy from the arguing scene started pulling me away by my arm. "hey, stop it!!! Leave me!!"

I screamed and hit him in his arm, which didnt seem to affect him much as he was well built and huge! "STOP!!!! HELP!!! Somebody help me!!" i screamed as loud as i could, but the huge dude seemed to have got some nice company along with him. There was no one around and inside the loud music was doing its work.

"hey stop there, what do you think you are doing?"  came a girl's voice. I turned around to see Jackie in all her attitude. Oh GOD bless her! 

"Jackie! kid whad you duin out here?" he turned around shocked glaring narrow eyed at Jackie.