Chapter 8: Trouble Rises

[Previously on A Howl in the Night]

Y/n howls into the air as the light dies down. Kunou and her mother drop their arms as they look at y/n. Both noticed that y/n wasn't in his normal attire. He was now wearing some kind of armor made up of blue scales, yellow spikes and horns, and white fur all over his body except for his face. His left hand was coated in lightning which sparks around his hand. 

Yasaka gave y/n a "was that necessary?" look as Kunou was in total awe

Yasaka gave y/n a "was that necessary?" look as Kunou was in total awe. Y/n couldn't help but grin a little from their reactions.

"I'm a hybrid mixed with human and monster DNA." He explains while squeezing his left hand. "My blood is mixed with a fanged wyvern species known as the "Thunder Wolf Wyvern", Zinogre!"

Now,
No one's POV

The trio were in complete silence, the only sound that could be heard was y/n's lightning. Kunou was at a lost for words as the words y/n said echos in her mind. Yasaka on the other hand was silent due to waiting and seeing how her daughter will take the truth of her ex's true identity. Y/n was the same as Yasaka, but he didn't really care whether Kunou will accept the truth of him or not.

"Now do you understand?" Y/n questions as the lightning in his palm starts to calm down. "This is who I really am, and why I didn't tell you earlier."

"..." Kunou was still too shocked to say anything.

Seeing this made y/n frown a little, thinking he did something wrong. He moves his mouth to say something, but his heart suddenly aches.

 He moves his mouth to say something, but his heart suddenly aches

Y/n heard a demonic howl echo in his mind. An image flashes in his mind as pain went through his body. It felt like the wind was knocked out of his stomach. His eyes widen as a drop of sweat drips from his face. The armor around him disappears and was replaced by his regular clothes. His hair returns to normal as the lightning finally fades away but was replaced by something odd. His veins start to glow a dark red. They start to glow in sync with y/n's heartbeats. Y/n puts his head in one hand as he almost lost his balance, but managed to stay on his feet.