Chapter 6: Be With Me

No one's POV

"I missed you, y/n." Yasaka says as her voice cracks. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to speak with you again."

"...." Y/n's hair blocks his eyes as he stays silent.

Another gust of wind blows pass them, the end of the twos' clothes and their hair blows along with it. They stayed in their positions for some time, trying to enjoy the moment while they can.

Y/n debates about staying. He really wants to, knowing it's been forever since he last seen Yasaka. But he knows he has duties elsewhere. Not only that, but he knows deep down that if he stays, he might not want to ever leave again.

'I can't stay.' He thought. 'I can't let my feelings get the best of me. But....'

He barley moves his head to stare at Yasaka in silence. He saw her resting her face on his back. He was several inches taller than her, so he couldn't fully see her face. "...." He wants to walk away, but his heart aches as he thought about it more.

'Am I...falling for her again?' He turns away from her as he shook his head. 'No, I can't! Not after the last time I saw her! Besides, isn't she still married?! She has a kid, for Christ sake!'

He stops thinking as he heard Yasaka let out a soft sob. His heart sank and his body yelled at him to help her as she began to cry, but he knew he couldn't, at least that's what he's telling himself. It felt like he was being stab repeatedly in the heart with a large sword as he continued to let her cry. He couldn't stand seeing her like this. He had to make a decision, fast!

"...Let me make a call." Y/n eventually speaks up, causing Yasaka to look up at him. "If I have time, I'll stay."

Yasaka stops crying as a small happy smile grew on her lips. "Very well. Thank you." She finishes as she wipes her tears away.

"Don't thank me just yet." Y/n pulls out his phone and began to dial up a number. He stops to look at Yasaka as his cheeks turns pink. "Can you...let me go?" He asks, feeling embarrassed as he could feel her ridiculously large breasts on his back.

"?" Yasaka was about to question him, until she realized what he was talking about. A teasing smirk forms on her as she hugs him tighter. "What's wrong? Can't handle my breasts?~" She teases.

"N-no, that's not it." Y/n stutters, feeling his face heat up. "It's just..." He trails off, not finding an answer.

Yasaka couldn't help but chuckle as she saw y/n flustered. "You try to act tough, yet you still get embarrassed so easily." She giggles.

'Shit...forgot she can be a flirt some times.' Y/n thought. He lets out a defeated sigh as he continues to dial the number.

The phone on the other end rings a couple of times as y/n waits for the person to pick up. It continues and y/n slowly became nervous, worrying that something bad might have happened. He was about to run to find the meeting spot, until he heard the person finally pick up.

"Hello?" The woman on the other end says.

"Hey, Luna, it's me." Y/n says. "Just wondering if I can be late to the meeting by a few minutes. Think that can work?"

"What? Why? What happened?" The woman, Luna, on the other end began to worry, thinking something bad happened to y/n.

"I'm fine." Y/n quickly reassured. "I..." He pauses as he glanced at Yasaka, who smiles at him as she was still holding him. "I met up with an old friend of mine. Was hoping to have a small chat with her before I need to head over."