CHAPTER 9.

Damien's POV

I was playing in the hallway with the pets when I saw someone's phone ringing silently as it was on silent mode. The caller ID was Charlotte, one of my employee, secretary to Deputy CEO, daughter to Adam Smith,one of my huge investors, sister to Lucas Smith, sister in law to Ava Smith and a friend to Sara.

She was calling Sara, I ignored the call and continued playing. I looked up to see she had missed the call for the seventh time, it rang again and this time I picked it up. I brought the cheap phone near my ear to hear a angelic innocent voice. "Mommy," she screamed out in happiness. I smiled to myself, I never thought I would even be able to talk to her. Whenever her voice replays in my mind it makes my stress diffuse into the universe wishing I could hear her chatter every second of my life nevertheless that is impossible. "Mommy are you there?" she inquired breaking my train of thoughts.

"Your mommy is a little busy," I answered her. "And who are you?" she asked a little aggressive maybe because she does not get to talk to Sara or inquiring her mother is safe. "Mhm! Let us say I am your good wisher," I replied back. "What is a good wisher?" this girl will be the cause of my death with so many questions. "I am a person who wishes for your happiness,"

"But what is your name?"

"My name is Damien and what is your name princess?"

"Shanaya, how old are you Damien?"

"Twenty-six and how old are you?"

"I am six years old,"

"What is your favourite colour

"I don't know,"

"Why?"

"Because all of them are beautiful like the princesses I see in movies. What is youfafavouritee colour?"

"I like the colour black and blue."

"And what is your favorite food?"

"I don't know,"

"Why?"

"Because I love all of them what about you?"

"What?"

"What is your favorite food?"

"I love all foods,"

"So are we friends now?"

"But we have not even seen each other then how can we be friends?"

"A friend is someone who knows what you like and I know what you like so are we friends?"

"Okay, but do you know where my mommy is?"

"Your mommy is with me lil champ don't be sad she is safe,"

"How did you know I was sad?"

"That is what true friends are for, to know how you feel,"

"Really! that means I have another friend,"

"Well who are your other friends?"

"Mommy,Charl,Lucas and Ava and who are your friends,"

"Liam,Whitey and Browny and you do not have friends at school?"

"No, they all will be my friend for my homework then they would shoo me,"

"Don't you feel alone at school,"

"No, mommy says that am not alone at school God and everyone that love me is with me at school,"

"How?"

"She says they are in my heart so at breaktime I talk to my heart,"

"Okay bye, Charl is coming for me, she is thinking am talking to mommy but I lied to her but when will we talk again," she whispered.