CHAPTER 6

Dedicated to,srunan.

That is Shanaya ^^^, she is cute!!!

Sara's Pov

I thought working in this house would be easy but it was so tough. Morning was hectic I had to cook Andrews breakfast, feed Whitey and Browny, clean the living room, kitchen, dining room, some of the rooms and swimming pool. Later I had to cook lunch , clean the kitchen and do utensils. Eliza was willing to help me although I declined her help after all she was too old to work however she managed to lessen the boredom in work by talking and joking to me.

Currently I was watering the flower garden while Eliza was sitting on a wooden bench. "Sara I just got a message from Daniel saying he is taking Jane for a dinner date so we don't cook for them now let me ask Damien what he will want to eat,"she said calling Damien. She talked to him while I continued with my work but one flower caught my attention, it scent was creamy,velvety and exotic. The plant had various colour from mid blue to violet blue and to bluish purple.
"Eliza do you know the name of this flower it smells so good and refreshing?"I asked once she was done talking to Damien. "That is hyacinth,"she answered me. "These is a lovely and fragrant garden, who planted these flowers and plants, the person did a commendable work.

" It was Damien who planted the garden and gifted it to his parents during their anniversary. He loves his parents so much," she said as I was awestruck, because looking at him one can only talk about real business which includes zero percent humor. "Damien is going to hand out with Liam," she said but once she noticed my confusion she clarified that Liam is the best friend to Damien. "I will cook something for both of us," Eliza said, "No need for you to work you just tell me what you feel to eat I will make," I said because I don't like seeing her working when she is old while am free.

"I love cooking so let us both make a deal we will alternate when it comes to food for both of us," she said as a final decision so I could not argue back. By the time I was done watering the flowers it was seven in the evening when the sun was setting hence I decided to feed the dogs, play with them and lock them up. Today the Brown and Whitey were worse than Shanaya when she was a baby. They were hyperactive to eat their food and whenever I caught them they would bark which scared me that they would bite hence I let them go. Those two reminded me of Shanaya when she was a toddler, she would make a huge mess by hitting the bowl and run or she would spit the food on my face or run around the house or cry the loudest she could. She is still scandalous and cheeky.

"Who are you?" I was back to reality when I heard an foreign warm voice asking me question. "Uhhh... umm, I am ... wait who are you?" I asked. "I am Liam Brown friend to Damien,"he introduced himself. "I am Sara I work here as a maid,"I introduced myself shaking his warm huge hand. "It is good to meet you Sara,"he said with a warm welcoming smile plastered on his face. "You too,"I said when my mobile phone rang I looked at the called ID.

"Hello - Shanaya give me the phone back,finally,"I heard Charlotte and Shanaya from the other side of the call. "Hi Sara, I am sorry but I have to shout at your daughter though i want to ask what did you feed her she is so hyped up,running up and down, singing rhymes ,annoying me and doing crazy stuff,"she said at one go after she caught up with her breathe. "Charlotte can I talk to you later- " "I think you should finish talking to her,I just came here to meet Eliza but I guess she is not here," Liam cut me off. "Eliza is in the kitchen,"I said as he thanked me and left.

"Who is that?"Charlotte asked. "Liam Brown the bestfriend to Damien,"I answered her. "Oh I know him he usually visits Damien during work hours but he is a pain in butt for Damien,"she said leaving me wonder Liam annoying Damien. "Anyway where is my princess?"I ask her. "Well she is watching some weird cartoon let me give it to her," as Charlotte was handing in the phone to Shanaya I entered my room to see my bags. I decided to leave the phone on a speaker mode so that I could talk to Shanaya and unpack my clothes.