𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

"He hasn't been eating like he should, only if he gets really hungry. He has only been out of the hospital for a couple weeks so I'm sure it'll pass. Don't stress yourself out over it honey, I'm sure he misses you." The girl's mother sat across from her and placed her hand on top of her daughter's cold one. "He's been with his father the last couple of days, I'm going to talk to him about coming to see you."

Once the woman stopped talking the girl's head turned to the side, uninterested in anything else she had to say. The woman's eyebrows raised up as she remembered something important, then she reached into her bag and pulled out a few things.

It was a small folder and when she opened it, it contained pictures. Pictures of the girl when she was younger, her with her parents, grandparents, siblings, even some of her in her middle and high school days. The last few pictures she slid across the table one by one, a bright smile rising to the woman's face. She watched as the girl turned to look at the flirt picture and tried to hide her smile.

 She moved her hair, that was covering her face and faced the woman who sat in front of her. Her stomach got butterflies as she looked at the picture in front of her. The first one, laying on an olive-green bed sheet. His body covered in a white onesie with little grey and blue bears covering it, his little fists clenched, and a toothless smile on his face lying flat on his back was her baby.

"That's his poop smile, " the woman said laughing. She slid another picture over to her, this time it was the baby swaddled up in her father's arms. The two most important men in her life at this point in time. She smiled a shy smile. The woman watched and couldn't contain her own grin. "So far he loves your daddy, just like you, but he'll be grandma's baby in no time." 

Two in particular had her in awe. The first was her holding the baby in her arms for the first time in the hospital. The girl had a sad smile on her face as she looked down at the baby, but at the same time the aura around them a glow to it. The next one was her holding the baby up to burp it, half of her gown down and the baby covering the exposed breast. She remembers her being extremely uncomfortable, but her brother had said something funny. Although in her scared and sad state she still found a way to laugh. She wanted those two closes by.

The woman passed more photos of the baby to the girl, and with approval from the staff she was planning on helping the girl tape them to her wall. Sharp objects, like nails, forbidden for obvious reasons. Hoping that little memories and keepsakes like this and frequent visits would help the girl become better, faster.

~~~~~~~

"W-wait..wait a little bit." Joni placed her hand on Damon's lower abdomen and looked at where their bodies met and the thin sheen of sweat that coated each other. It was their third time going at it and Damon would have to take another shower. 

It was Friday night and the school had one the home football game and there were celebrations all around, hence the vacancy of Damon's roommate and best friend. They were currently in his room and one thing definitely led to another. It was the absolute last day of school, for the fall semester and Joni would be packing up and going home the next day. They, she, wanted to squeeze in as much time as she could before departing for a whole three weeks practically. 

(2 & 1/2 hours ago)

Joni leaned against the wall outside of the locker room where she knew Damon was. Half the teammates had already departed heading to whichever party started first. Whenever someone would pass bye, she would turn her hand and dust imaginary lint from her clothes, not wanting anyone to talk to her or ask unnecessary questions. Already had an uncomfortable talk with the head coach, who she deemed a pervert.