Epilogue

Tuen's POV

I woke with a bad pain in my head. "Hello, Miss. I am your nurse." I woke up to see a young woman checking my hand. I tried to get up and then I realised I was in hospital.

"Where am I?" I asked confused.

"You are in Lawson hospital. You were driving and you crashed." It hit me suddenly Hades was driving and kissed me and let of the steering wheel.

"Where is Hades?2

"Sorry but I don't a Hades but a young man came to hand you this letter and he left. He seemed very sad." She passed me the letter. I could tell instantly it was from Hades because of his elegant handwriting.

Dear Tuen,

        I am sorry and about the car crash. I am going to the arena soon but I want to speak to you. I didn't mean to kiss you and let of the steering wheel and I know I can't forgive myself. I will win for you and if you never wished to see me, you don't have to. Me being a ghost I can survive car crashes.

                                                                         I love you

                                                                        Love Hades

I wiped away my tears and whispered "I love you Hades. Forever and always."

*********************************************************************************************************************

I am going to do a sequel! It will be about Hades in the arena.