Chapter 17

Tuen's POV

Hades promised to take me out tonight to some amazing place. Hades has TWO days and he has to fight just because we are in love. Is it worth it? I searched everywhere to find a beautiful dress and I found it. It was a nude and black dress and Hades would love it.

Hades's POV

I got my best suit and used my ghost speed to go downstairs without Tuen knowing.  If I lose I would die and never be reborn and Tuen would be alone. If I win I get to live with Tuen but the problem is that she will be a ghost and I can't tell her.  I heard Tuen coming down the stairs and I walked out of the living room into the hall to a glamorous Tuen. Her hair open and her eyes shining with happiness. I took her hand and whispered into her ear. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said with her brightest smile.

I kissed her and took her to the car blindfolded her. I drove to an expensive restaurant and she looked shocked. I sat her down and then I sat down. "You look beautiful."

"You look so posh."

I kissed her hand and said "You will love it here."

"Fine, then what do you recommend?"

I began to tell lots of amazing foods here but then I noticed one waiter staring at her. He walked to the table and asked Tuen. "What do you want, miss?"

"Sweet and sour noodles and the chef's best today please."

"What do you want, sir?"

"Same." I said in a bored tone.

The waiter walked away and mumbled "Fit girl." I felt anger pumping up and I could Tuen was getting nervous of behaviour.

"Hades..stop. Please." She whispered.

"I can't help it." I said through my gritted teeth.

Tuen just got angry and just got up and left the restaurant in a bad mood. I just followed her and she shouted at me. "Hades just calm down. I am sick of the way you act."

"I am sorry, I just don't want to lose you."

Tuen just hugged me and I took her to the car. We began to drive and I looked at Tuen to see her looking out of the window. "Tuen." I whispered. She turned to face me and I kissed, but by accident I let go of the wheel.