Chapter 8

"Gosh." I muttered under my breath. I suddenly yesterday about me and Hades falling in love and him asking me out. I went to the bathroom and brushed teeth, showered and changed into shorts and a baggy top. I went into the kitchen and I looked into the garden to see Hades sitting in the bright sun. His sunglasses covering his beautiful eyes. I walked into the garden. "Hi Hades."

Hades jumped up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hi...um...Tuen." He said looking at the floor. He walked unto the kitchen and said. “You ok?”

“Fine.” I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

“Do you want go to the fun fair?”

“Of course. Let me get changed.”

“We can go in an hour’s time.”

                                                                                ***

“Come let’s go.” I said smiling.

We walked out of the door and I drove to the fun fair. We got out of the car and I took Hades hand. He smiled at me and quickly kissed my fore head. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the fast rides. We stood in the que and Hades asked. "What is your favourite colour?"

"Red, like blood."

"Nice, Who is your favourite band?"

"MAY DAY!" I screamed.

We got on the ride and the ride began and it was very fast. "Scream if you want to go faster!" The person shouted. Everyone screamed and we went even faster. Hades and I had a huge smile across our faces. The ride finished and Hades helped me out. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and Hades was so big. I felt dizzy and I nearly fell over but Hades helped me walk. "Why aren't you dizzy?"

"I never get dizzy!"  Hades said laughing. I raised my eyebrows and he smirked at my face.

"TUEN! OVER HERE!" I heard some scream. I turned to see Jess.

"OMG! How have you been?" I screamed whilst running towards her.

We ran straight into each other and Hades was slowly walking behind. We hugged each other and jumped up and down. I pulled out of the hug and asked. "How are you?"

"Perfect, you?"

"great!"

"Missed you too!"

Me and Jesse have been friends for ever! We never had a major arguments and basically we are the perfect Friends. "You got a man?" Jesse said pointing to Hades.

"Jesse this is Hades," I said pointing to Hades. "And Hades this is Jesse. My bff!"

Jesse shook Hades and said "Never hurt Tuen. OK?"

"Calm it Jesse!" I joked.

"I am going to the food cart. Want anything?" Hades asked.

"Yeah water please." I said smiling.

"He has a bad omen thingy about him." Jesse doing mystical moves. I laughed.

"He is just...perfect." I said smiling.

                                                                       ***

 "Bye Jesse. Stop by any time!" I said hugging Jesse.

Jesse nodded and Hades and I walked to the car.

"She's nice." Hades said smiling.

I quickly kissed his cheek and Hades hugged me.

"Off we go home." I said with a bright smile. Today was perfect.