Chapter 6

Tuen's point of view

...............

I lay down in my bed and I thought. "Hades kissed me. Hades kissed me... Hades kissed me. Kissed. Me. Why?" I went into my bed and thought. Of Hades.

                                                                                       ***

"Wake up!" Hades shouted into my ear.

"Why?" I groaned.

"I want to play outside!" He said jumping up and down. Creep.

"Why?"

"I want to see the world outside and I need to go the 'gym'.” He said saying the word 'gym' like for the first time.

"Why?"

"Please."

"Why?" I asked.

"Fine." Hades said slapping his forehead. He picked me up bridal style and I gasped.

"Why me?" I screamed.

"I am aloner!" He said screaming into my ear. Hades stood up with me his arms and dropped into the bed. "Fine." I said in defeat. He smirked and ran to his room. "Weird guy." I muttered.

I changed into some short and a baggy top. I put on some high top trainers and I pick up my stuff and I went into the living room. Hades came downstairs and he was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a tight top. You could see his six pack underneath. "Let's go!" I shouted. I could feel Hades checking me out. We got in the car and drove to the gym. We paid and went inside. I got out my magazine and I sat next to the weight machine where Hades was working out. I noticed he was not break sweat so I put some more weight on. Hades was still working and I chuckled and I put all the weights on and he was still going! "Hades how are you doing that?" I asked confused.

"What?" Hades asked confused.

"Pulling all those weights." I said point to the weights.

"I am strong I guess." He shrugged. He got off and went to a different machine.

Hades kept working and I kept reading my magazines. "Hello." I looked up to see a guy.

"Hi." I said looking back at my magazine.

"Wanna go out?" The guy asked.

"No."

"Come on I can make you feel special."

"Leave her alone." Hades said getting off the machine and he pushed the guy. "Leave her alone."

"Why?"

"Last warning." Hades warned the guy.

"No, I am going to date her."

Hades hit the guy and took my hand. We sat in the car and he started laughed. "I hit a guy, YEAH!" He said clapping.

"I don't get you."

I drove back home but stop on the way for a veggie burger from Mc Donald’s. We sat in the living room eating and I asked. "Can I have your phone number?"

"I don't have a phone." Hades said.

"Let's go to the phone shop." I said getting up to go to the mall. Hades got his money and we went to O2 first. Hades ended up buying a blackberry because I have a blackberry and we could BBM each other.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Picture of Tuen on the side! >>>>>>