Chapter 4

I came back from the party tired and I went to my room. Tired. I began to dream, but of Hades. Why? He is just a guy who lives with me. I closed my eyes and began to dream.

HADES'S POINT OF VIEW

.........

I went into Tuen's room once she was asleep and she looked beautiful. I sighed and she quietly said. "Hades...nice." I smiled and I kissed her cheek and left the room. I need to be perfect for her.

                                                                                      ***

I sat on the sofa wearing cool 'gear' as the 'young' people say. Right? No I am an idiot and she will love me for who I am. I hear Tuen getting up and her yawning then her showering finally changing. I could hear her humming a sweet melody. She finally came downstairs and said "Hi Hades! Nice look." She burst out laughing.

"This is cool!" I said smiling. I was wearing a leather jacket and my hair was slick back, like from the movie that Tuen watched once.

"You look like Danny from Grease, but it nice. Want to come to town with me?"

I thought long and hard and said "Yes!" Tuen smiled and went to her room. I looked at myself and said "got to change!"

I went to my room changing clothes and I found some simple clothes. I could get some new clothes today! I have lots of money from Mother and Father. I missed Mother and Father.

"Knock, knock!" Tuen said knocking on my door.

"Come in!" I said smiling.

"I am here to help your fashion crisis!" She said smiling.

"What?"

"Well, I am going to get some clothes with you." She said flashing a cute smile. I nodded and she hugged me. She smelt like lavender and I love lavender, like her. "Let's go!" She screamed. She grabbed my hand and took all the stuff she need. I stood by the door and breathed heavy. I am going to leave house for the first time in ages. I took a step and I felt breeze hit my face. "You ok?"

"Sure!" I said smiling.

She took me inside a 'car' and apparently this 'car' is hers! It was nice and blue and she began to 'drive'. I never seen a 'car' up close and they look strange. The car let out a bit of smoke and she began to drive. Tuen then pressed a button and the 'radio' came on.

"You look like you have never been in a car before." Tuen said laughing.

"I haven't!" I said smiling. Tuen stopped laughing and drove to this massive 'mall'. All this new words confuse me, like 'mall', 'car' and 'radio'.

                                                                                    ***

We walked into the stores and there was a store that Tuen dragged me straight into. I picked up a piece of clothing and Tuen shouted. "Put that down!" Like my Mother use to say before.

"Why?" I asked.

"It is a bikini and men don't hold them!" She said taking it out of my hands.

"Like undergarments?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever!" Tuen digging into clothes. "Perfect!" She said pulling out a top which was for me. “Do have any money?” Tuen asked.

"I have some money." I said.

"How much?" Tuen asked.

"This much." I said pulling out a lot of money.

"THAT IS 600 GRAND!" Tuen whispered yelled.

"Is that a lot?"

"Yes!" She said screaming. “You are rich.” She said and her face so happy.

                                                                                        ***

We finally came home and Tuen and I carried a lot of bags of clothes. The clothes that people wear today is quite shocking and they are all short! "I am going to bed!" Tuen shouted from upstairs. She is going to be mine.