Chapter 10

I got up with my head killing me. I suddenly remember Hades telling me that he is a ghost. If he is a ghost he is dead. Why does he love me? Why is he even here? I heard on the door and I said. "Enter." Hades walked in a smart suit.

"Hey, I am going to tell you how I got stuck here. You okay?" He said siting next to the chair to me.

"I am fine, thanks. Do I need to bring anything special?"

"Just wear what you would wear at a funeral."

Hades left and I changed into a long black dress with a black head piece. I went to the living room and Hades said. "You look pretty. Let's go to the cars." 

We sat in the cars and Hades began to drive. "Can you drive?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah because  you know I am a ghost and I downloaded all the latest info into my head." He said with a shrug.

                                                                     ***

After driving for half an hour we got the city's morgue and Hades opened the door. "Thanks." I said softly.

"Follow me." Hades said in a soft voice.

We walked side by side and I slipped my hand into Hades's hand. "Where are we going?"

"To my grave." He said with a little chuckle. I was shocked.

We sat by a beautiful and old stone and marble grave. Hades leaned against his grave. I began to the read the grave.

                                                                            R.I.P

                                                         Hades Antony Phillips Andrews,

                                                       Brave son and will be loved forever

I stroked the grave and I looked at Hades. He took my hand and took me to the back of the grave, where there was horrid and small writing.

                Maledictus sit in perpetuum facinus ossa amorem. Redeat in morte manibus et dolor.

"What does it mean?" I asked Hades.

"May his bones be cursed forever for the horrid crime of love. May he return with death in his hands and he will be pain. It's Latin." He said with a sigh.

"Why would someone write that?"

"Let's say I hate someone. A witch. She gave me this life."

"Why?"

"My dad killed her mum because she attacked my mum and on my 19th birthday I would die a horrid death but no-one can save, except you," I  looked at him with a sad expression. I wonder if he will tell how he died? "I know you wonder if I will tell you how I died. I was by the waterfall with my 'fiancee' and she and her friends pushed me and I was killed by the rocks."

"I am so sorry." I sat patting his back.

"I am okay, but the thing is my 'fiancee' was the witch and she was dressed up."

I wiped the tear. "How she do that to you? You are innocent."

"Forget it. Let's go home."

Hades took me to the car and kissed my forehead.

**************************************************************************************************************

I am sorry for not updating as often as I can. I am SORRY! I will do longer and better chapters!