Chapter 5

Tuen's point of vieW

............

I walked the stairs and I saw Hades and he looked handsome. "Hi!" I said into his ear. I must have disturbed his thoughts. "Sorry." I said guilty. "Want to go to the movies today?" I asked.

"Sure." Hades said a bit nervous.

I hug him and I could feel him smiling. I pulled away from our hug and said "Sorry." Hades just nodded and we went off to change.

Hades's point of view

........

I am still scared to go out to the big world, as yesterday was my first time in fifty odd years! What is a 'movie'? I have never heard of a 'movie'. People these days! I clicked my fingers and my clothes changed straight away. Being a ghost, as I am, I have lots of powers like; invisibility, changing at a click of finger and find out information by click as well. I forgot that I could I could find out stuff by clicking my fingers. I clicked my fingers and I saw images of war, death, hunger and 'gamers'. I learnt what was in fashion and everything else.

"Come on Hades!" Tuen shouted.

"Coming." I shouted back. And now I know what movies are now!

I went downstairs to see Tuen and she looked really pretty. "Let's go!" She dragged me into the car and we went off.

                                                                                  ***

"That was great!" Tuen said really happy.

"Yeah, it was great." I said smiling.

"Wanna take a quick walk?" Tuen asked. "To the park."

"Okay."

She began to walk beside me and I looked at hand. I took her hands and said "Come on." I took her to the old bridge. The star began to shine and the moonlight looks beautiful, reflecting off Tuen's face. Tuen turned to look at me and I looked at her. I held her face in my hands and softly kissed her. I pulled away and said "I am sorry but I have always wanted to kiss you." We went back into the car and went back into our rooms in silence. Great.