The New Beginning

Kaylee's pov

Your moving again like always. You have been the new girl ever since you were born. Your dad is in the army so you have to move a lot. But this move is different. Your moving next to Brent Rivera! You watch his vines and youtube videos ALL the time. And now you have the chance to meet him in person and be his friend, or maybe even more than friends.

To the house

Brent's POV
"We have a new family coming today Brent." My mom says. "It's a mother and a daughter, and I think the daughter is your age." I'm kinda excited for this new family to move in. I just hope the girl isn't a total fan girl.

Kaylee's POV
"This house is huge!" You say to your mom. "I know I know you like it." She says. "Let's start to get the boxes into the house." She says. We started to move the boxes when Brent come outside. I wanted to scream his name but I kept my cool. He came over to me and said, "Hi, I'm Brent Rivera!" He says in an excited voice. "Hey, I'm Kaylee." I say. Brent is so tall compared to me. But it's cute. He smiled at me so I smiled back. He has such a cute smile.

Brent's POV

I said hi to the new girl and found out her name is Kaylee. It's a cute name. When I smiled at her she smiled back. She has a cute smile. She's so small I like topple over her. But I think that's cute too. "Need any help?" I asked awkwardly. "Yes, if you don't mind." She said. I took some boxes and headed inside with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me if you like this and I will update more of the story.