Chapter 11

Ashton's POV

It took me a while but I finally found Brent. He wasn't that hard for me to find and follow, I mean he has the same schedule. He never noticed that I was following him. I was even able to track down Kaylee's mother. She doesn't stay at the house anymore, she stays at a friend's house. I guess the pain of missing her child was too much. It actually hurt me to see her so sad, but I know if I gave Kaylee back I would go to jail or die and those aren't the best odds.

Kaylee's POV

I looked around the room and found no one there. I opened the door slowly feeling the cool breeze of the rest of the house hit my body. I walked around to find that I was alone. I slowly walked outside even though I was told never to without another person. I stepped onto the concrete slowly in fear of alarming anyone around that I was outside. I walked to the end of the driveway, seeing a car coming toward the house. I run back inside with just enough time to shut the door before I hear a car door slam. I run towards my room with just enough time to lay on my bed before I hear the front door and voices. I pretend as though I am asleep, scared of what is to come. I hear my door open and someone walk inside, laying down and cuddling up next to me. I quickly realize that it is Ashton, and cuddle up next to him. He kisses my neck sending shivers down my spine. I turn to look at him and see his face looks a little bloody. I don't question why though, I don't really want to know why. He smiles a little, getting off the bed and going to the restroom. He comes back out, a lot fresher than he was before, lying back on the bed. I snuggle up to him looking at his face. He smiles and kisses my nose, gaining a smile from me. I take my thumb and start to play with his lower lip as an indication of wanting a kiss, which he gladly accepts. The kiss deepens and he slowly gets on top of me. He slowly slips his tongue inside my mouth exploring every inch of it. I feel a heat rise in the bottom of my stomach as a signal that I want more. I slowly push my lower body onto his, feeling something hard against my thigh. I pull away from the kiss, smirking at him. He looks at me with lust, telling me he wants me. I make him lay down and get on top of him. I look into his eyes as I slowly start to grind on him, giving him pleasure. He moans slightly, exposing his neck, leaving me to kiss his neck giving more pleasure. He takes off my shirt as well as his, then my shorts and his pants. Leaving us with nothing but our undergarments on. He looks at me and smiles making me blush. "You're so beautiful," he says making me smile and blush even more. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and looks into my eyes, "I mean it," he says, pulling me down for a kiss. He takes of his underwear and mine, then slowly inserts himself inside me. The amount of pleasure felt in that moment was amazing.  After what seemed like half the day, he laid down next to me and played with my hair. "Don't leave me," he says looking scared.
"Why would I leave you?" I say looking concerned.
"Some people may try to lie to you, but don't believe them. They want to hurt you and I." I start to get more concerned as thoughts ran threw my head. Who wants to hurt me? Who wants to hurt Ashton? What does this mean? I laid there, without a sound, I just looked at the fear in his eyes. Why would someone take me away from him. I don't understand.

Brents POV

So many people have tried to get with me. They call me crazy for still holding on. I just can't let this go. Not until I know what really happened. I still visit her mom. She isn't doing well at all. She hasn't been out since everything happened. I don't blame her, I couldn't imagine losing your husband and child. That's a pain no one should feel.

I walk through the halls at school. Everyone just looks at me. I think they feel sorry for me. I mean heck, I feel sorry for me. Maybe they know somethings up. Maybe they know that today is the day that I go out of my way to search for Kaylee. I hope I find her. I will be devastated once again if I don't. I don't wanna give up, but that feels like a damn good option right now.

7th period. 1 hour. It's almost time to go looking. I don't even really know where to start. Maybe I'll start with that car that keeps following me everywhere. They aren't really good at following without me knowing. I haven't seen a face, but I know the car. Maybe it's one of Kaylee's brothers people. I'm not really sure, but I'll find out eventually. What I really need to do it put together a group of kick ass people so I'm not alone in this. I know I'll have to fight to get her back, and I can't do that alone.

~~~~
So uh.. hi. I'm slacking. But I have new motivation so here goes nothing. Thank you for all the love and support I have been getting from this book. It truly means a lot.