Chapter 4

Kaylee's POV

So Brent asked me to hang out again. I'm so excited for it. I really like him. He's cute, funny, smart, and I think he likes me too. But I'm not for sure on this though. But if I tell him I like him, it may ruin our friendship. But if he likes me too then it wouldn't. I just don't know what to do.

Next Day Still Kaylee's POV

I woke up with a text on my phone from Brent. Meet me at my house at 1pm. Well it's 12 so I should probably get ready. I took a shower and got dressed. I'm wearing a blue tank top that has the white bubble and black bubble that says Okay? Okay. on it. With short shorts, blue converses a black patterned purse and a crescent moon shaped necklace. (In the picture at the beginning) I put on mascara and eye liner.  When I was finished I went down stairs to see what time it is.  The clock said 12:55 so I had a few minutes before I had to get there so I went on my phone and checked my social media. Nothing new really, just a few tweets. So when I checked the time it said 1 so I went out the door and went to Brent's.

Brent's POV

I was getting ready at about 12 and I decided finally what to wear after like 10 minutes of deciding. I'm wearing a white button up and khakis with my white vans. I went down stairs and saw that it was 12:40 so I sat on the couch and checked my social media. I tweeted a couple fans, and followed a few too until I heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. It was Kaylee, looking great. " You look great, and I LOVE your shirt."

"Thanks, I know right, have you seen TFIOS? " She said.

"Why yes I have." I said

She came in and sat down on the couch and I sat down next to her. We watched tv for a little while until we could leave. I have reservations at a new restaurant. So I'm going to take her there. So I said, "Come on we have to go somewhere."

"Where?" She said.

"It's a surprise!" I said.

She got in my car and I drove us to the restaurant.  We got out and went inside. When we got to the lady I said, "Reservations for two, under Rivera."

"Right this way." the lady said as she started walking to a table.

"Brent, you didn't have to take me here, this place looks really expensive."

"I can pay for it, but eat very light." I said jokingly, we both laughed. We ordered, ate, and left. I took her back to my house for a little while before she had to go back to her house. I walked her back to her house we were standing on the porch in dead  silence. I finally got the courage to do what I wanted to do yesterday. I kissed her. Luckily she kissed back. It only happened for a few seconds but it felt like longer. Sparks were flying everywhere. We hugged goodbye and I left. I can't believe I just kissed her. And she kissed back. I'm so happy. I hope I didn't just mess up our friendship. I'm going to go to bed happy.

Kaylee's POV

He kissed me. I can't believe he kissed me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I kissed back odviously. First he takes me out on like a real date, and then he kisses me. I wish he would just ask me to be his girlfriend already. I like him so much. I just hope tomorrow we can hang out again and I will end up being his girlfriend. I texted him again. (Brent-B,  Kaylee -K)

K- thank you for taking me to the restaurant,  I had a great time.

B- no problem, and about that kiss... did you feel anything?

K- yeah, did you?

B- yeah...

K- so...

B- want to hang out tomorrow?

K- sure just text me the details

B- okay

K- goodnight

B- goodnight

And that was the end of that. I can't wait till tomorrow.  I wonder what we will do.

Brent's POV

Tomorrow I'm going to take her to Taco Bell and ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she says yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ thats all I'm doing right now. I maybe will update more today but I'm not promising anything. Byee