Chapter 7

Brent's POV

I explained everything. To when we first got together to when I ended it. Kaylee was so understanding about the whole thing. I told her not to worry and that I'm her's. I hope she believes me.

Kaylee's POV

Brent explained everything after the call. I understand, I've had those crazy ex's who still think that they are yours. I'm trying to belive that he's telling the truth when he says he's mine. I really want this to work out.

Skip the rest of the day

I was starting to get into my car when I got a call. I checked who it was and it was my mom. I answered it.
(M-mom K-Kaylee)
K- hello?
M - sweetie... I need to tell you something. When will you be home?
K- I'm just getting into my car I'll be home in like 5. Are you crying?
M- no, I'm fine. I'll see you when you get home.
And with that she hung up. I could tell she was crying. I have all these thoughts running through my head right now on why she could be crying. I soon arrived home and ran inside. I saw my mom crying on the couch with a flag folded in her hands. I just stood their, in shock. I immediately fell to the floor bawling my eyes out because I figured out what happened. My mom ran to me and set me in her lap. We just sat there crying together for a good 10 minutes or so. I finally stopped crying enough to be able to talk to her. We started talking about my dad. And all our memories with him. We even laughed a little at some of the memories. I finely decided that I was going to go to bed. I got up, went to my room, got in my pj's and went to sleep.
The next day
I woke up and did my morning routine. After I grabbed my phone and texted Brent. I told him that I need to talk to him, and that he should come over after he gets this. I really hope that's soon.

Brent's POV

I woke up and checked my phone. I had a text from Kaylee. I saw what it said and got dressed. I was a little nervous about this talking we needed to do. I just hope it's nothing bad. I soon was ready and walked over to Kaylee's house. She opened the door and let me in. She sat me on the couch and looked at me. This is when I started to get really nervous.

Kaylee's POV

I sat him down on the couch and just came out with it. "My dad died." I said. Brent looked at me shocked, but soon came sadness. He scooted closer to me and embraced me. I started to cry into his chest and he rubbed my back and told me that everything was going to be okay. How did I get so lucky to have him? After about 5 minutes I finally stopped crying. He stopped hugging me and looked me in the eyes. "You need some Starbucks and Taco Bell" he said. And with that he took my arm and pulled me off the couch. Right before we got into his car I looked at him and said "you need to change your shirt" with a small smile. He looked down at it and laughed a little. He went inside really quick and changed his shirt. He came back out and got into the car when we got everything we wanted we went to the beach. We sat down at a table and talked while eating. As we were talking I saw someone I never Ever thought I would see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back! I know it's been a while but I'm back now!! I'll try to update every week now but no promises! Byee