Chapter 6

She responded with... "yes!". When she said that I picked her up in my arms, spun her around and pecked her on the lips. Then she went into her house and I went to my house. It was getting pretty late so I decided to go to bed.

Kaylee's POV

I said when Brent asked me out... of course! I'm so happy! I like him so much, I can't wait for what's in store for us! When I got into my house o squealed like a little girl. My mom asked me what was up and I told her that Brent asked me out. She came up and hugged me and we both jumped up and down with glee. After that I headed up to bed very very happy.
~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~
I woke up and did my morning routine. I headed down stairs, sat on the couch and looked at my phone. My phone was blown up with Twitter notifications. I saw what they were all about. Brent posted that o was his girlfriend now and the girls went crazy. I have a few really nice things mentioned about me but the rest was hate. Things like "She's ugly" and "Brent could do better". I was hurt but I didn't think much of it. I got off the couch and went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I had some cereal since I was to lazy to make anything else. After I was done eating, I went out to go to the beach.

Brent's POV

When I woke up I decided to tweet about me and Kaylee. Then I set my phone down and did my morning routine. After that I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. As I went down there I decided to look at my phone. When I did I saw so much hate twords Kaylee. I felt so bad. I knew if I tweeted something saying don't hate on her that would hate on her even more so I decided not to do that. I went into the kitchen and ate some cereal. My mom was in there and she told me she was going to clean so she wanted me out of the house. So I decided I would go to the beach.

Kaylee's POV

~~~~~~~~~skip to beach~~~~~~
I was sitting in the sand on my phone when all of the sudden someone came and put their hands over my eyes. I started to freak out until the person said guess who. I immediately knew it was Brent. I pulled his hands away and turned around to see Brent squatting right behind me. He pecked me on the lips and said "hey babe". I got this warm feeling in my stomach. I guess I like when he calls me babe. I said hey back and he sat down. We talked for a while until his phone rang.

Brent's POV

I was talking to Kaylee when I got a phone call. I looked at it and there was no name for the number. I answered it anyways. "Hello" I said. "Hey" the other line said. I immediately knew it was my ex. "What so you want?" "I want to see you, I miss you baby" "well I don't miss you and I'm not your baby" as soon as I said that Kaylee shot her eyes up at me. "Come on babe, you know you miss me""no I dont, leave me alone" after that I hung up and blocked the number. Kaylee looked at me and j explained