Author's Note

I want to thank you all for giving this book a read or just a glance.

📍Words written in italics are the character's thought and sometimes flashbacks(when all are written in italics).

📍Any picture description shown is either gotten from Google, Pinterest, DeviantArt, or I made a little editing to them(combine more than one picture). Credit solely goes to their respective owners

📍Chapters Asterisked have been edited to a reasonable degree.

I'll still check by for a few grammatical blunders and punctuation errors 😰, but for now 🙏 bear with the unintentional mistakes.

Remember to add this to your reading list, Vote 🌟⭐💫 and most importantly your comments are more than welcome, it shows you didn't just skim through it- so I value comments more.

Link of this story on my Webnovel account 👇🏻

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/16690886705846005?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4302898622

©️ October 15, 2020 by Bloom759

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator"

🚨 Fair warning 🚨

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY OTHER PLATFORM OTHER THAN WATTPAD AND WEBNOVEL BY THE USERNAME bloom759, YOU ARE VERY LIKELY TO BE AT RISK OF A MALWARE ATTACK. IF YOU WISH TO READ THIS STORY IN ITS ORIGINAL, SAFE FORM, PLEASE GO TO THE MENTIONED PLATFORMS TO READ THEM.