stop laughing!

4

"the kiss is the safest way to shut up saying everything."

warnings: fluff, big boy kiss
house: any🤍
wc: 422

you feel your heart throb in pain, your stomach tighten as you laugh. well, it wasn't really a laugh, it was more of a shamble of noises coming through your lips and nose. you were trying so hard to not get caught.

"stop laughing!" draco snorts, putting a hand over your mouth.

you had been sneaking around the castle all night, just for a little fun. you had just played a little trick on professor snape, using the spell lumos.

"he'll hear us, you bafoon!" he smiles down at you, edging closer as he tries not to burst out in hysterics. he places his head on your shoulder, gasping for air.

it was true pain that you were feeling. it was horrible knowing how much you just wanted to laugh, but you couldn't.

before draco could let go of you, you let out a little giggle. he widens his eyes as panic floods through him, "shh!" he says, "be quiet, for once in your life!"
you continue to let out little pained laughs, the corner of your eyes letting out little tear drops of internal laughter.

that was, before a pair of soft lips press onto yours. you felt this giddy feeling inside of you evolve into starvation.

you closed your eyes, and snaked a hand onto the back of his neck, pulling him closer to your body. by now, you were pressed against the slated wall, the sound of pained giggles being replaced with heavy breathing as draco hovers over your face, keeping his gaze to the floor.

your heart thumped at the way he had his hands pressed on either side of the wall next to you, his whole body flustered and incapable of keeping away from you.

your hands were resting on the sides of his neck, you could feel it bobbing as he panted.
and at that moment, you could of sworn you died for at least a second as he fixed his gaze onto you.

heart stopping for a second or so, he stares with those grey eyes you admired way too often beforehand.

"well that was certainly easy to shut you up." he throws his signature smirk, but it was more of a desired smirk, one that showed that he clearly wanted more.

you shake your head, using a hand to pull him back into you by his green tie, clasping your lips back together.