you photograph well

1

"you can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. you can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life..."

warnings: fluff i guess, and like holy crap draco is hot, uneducated photographer knowledge
house: any🤍
wc: 569

a huff escapes your lips as you hunch over the table, your head buried into the crook of your arm.

a pat is received on your shoulder, and you let out a exhausted groan, "it's alright, y/n, someone will come round."
i frown, "why can't you two help me?" you look at the two boys opposite you, cocking a brow from above your hunched position.

they give each other a look before turning back to you, "i'm not really comfortable with it. i'm clumsy when it comes to photos, i feel awkward." ron gives a guilty glint in his eye.
you look at the boy sat next to him, "i've got to round up some new people for quidditch..i don't have time, i'm sorry, i would but-"
before harry can finish his excuse, you feel a tap on your shoulder.

you slightly jump to the touch, and wit round to see a draco malfoy stood there in all his glory.
you glower, "what do you want?"
he cocks his head a few times, tugging at my shoulder. i roll my eyes and raise my eyebrows at the others, giving them a look of confusion.

"what is it draco?" you let out a sigh, folding your arms, as he pulls you to one side of the corridor.
he scratches the back of his neck, "i've heard you've been looking for someone to model for you?"
i take a breath, gulping, "are you saying-"
"yes."
i roll my eyes, "well i suppose you can," you sigh, "i'm pretty desperate, so why not?"
he gives you a shy smile, before wandering off.

-

crouching, you pull up your camera lens, squinting one eye as you set focus.
you take a few, clicks following after every one. the noise of the machine processing the photos.

you take a quick glance at the man in front of you, his black suit fitting rather nicely to his body.
he looks down, positioning his hand on the back of his neck as he takes his other hand and grasps the collar of his blazer.

you didn't realize, but your mouth gapes as you begin to realize how stunning this man started to seem.
he then makes eye contact, "like what you see?" he smirks.

you quickly take a few more before standing, flicking through the numerous ones you had taken. you were still wrapped in his beauty, even if you were just looking through them now.

you feel an arm snake round your waist, and you grow stiff, draco's hand gently moving the machine so that he can see what you had taken.

he hums, "you're not so bad." he snakes this arm up your back and places a hand on your shoulder, "you're pretty good."
"thanks," you gasp for a little bit of air, "you photograph well-" you feel your throat clench as you finish the sentence.

his hand slips off your shoulder, retrieving to behind his back. but it doesn't stop him leaning into your neck, his breath rolling down your skin, making your own hitch, "you do too."