New Beginning

{Please read this at a slower pace, Thank you ^^}

The birds outside could be heard chirping their little hearts out, meanwhile the two boys laid underneath the covers cuddled up all snug and cozy. The greenette looked warm and... happy, he blinked once then twice adjusting his eyes to the bright sunlight that had just recently filled the room. You could almost see his blushing cheeks when he turned seeing the other boy in the bed, he giggled under his breath turning to his side again. Seconds passed and he was ready to get up... but arms wrapped around his small frame and had gotten pulled down by a drowsy shoto todoroki.

They both smiled at each other half asleep... todoroki's lips stretched to say something "h-hey Midoriya, how are yaa" extending the sentence, result of sleepiness. Deku laughed in response and cuddled back up with the half haired boy.

you may stop reading slow now -

2 hours later...

Knocks could be heard for several minutes, the two laid there sluggishly but the knocks grew louder and louder when they stopped a loud voice yelled "OI HALF & HALF! I KNOW YOU'RE AWAK-" the door crashes down, this got the boy under the sheet's attention for sure. The green head opened his eyes and froze with shock.

"Deku? why is icy hot bastard with you??" Bakugo said calmly, the greenette just whimpered in response. This was todoroki's chance, growling at the ash blonde and snuggling deku in his arms to keep him warm and protected. Bakugo stood still in the doorway that had been broken down by his temper issues.

Izuku's POV
Kacchan looked hurt, as if I did something wrong... I held t-shoto tighter and my stress level grew higher and higher, I'm sure the both of them could probably of smelled it at this point.

"I uhm.. here is the book I borrowed" Kacchan said closing the door "fuck!" you could hear him say once it was shut. 

"K-Kacchan borrowed a book?"

"hm? oh yeah... Needed help with history"

"Um S-no, Todoroki-kun, I'm leaving." I said getting out of bed and exiting the room to catch up to Kacchan "I'm sorry but I made a mistake..."

"wait! Izuku!"

Third Person POV

"I'm sorry but I didn't want it to come to this" He said standing up and off the bed "stay" The half coloured haired boy said using his alpha commands. The greenette stopped in his tracks due to his instincts.

the boy threw up his hands to his neck not having the ability to talk. All he could do is let out struggled gasps

BANG, the door burst open from the fireworks that came off the ash blonde's hands

"Half-in-Half don't you fucking DARE lay a hand on MY Deku!" Said Bakugo, Although Deku didn't particularly like being anyone's he didn't mind.

"Run now!" Bakugo exclaimed, Without a second thought Deku unfroze and ran out the door. Everything else was a blur, who knows where he ran off to or why Todoroki reacted the way he did. 

The door opened with a creak, "can I?" The ash blonde said to the boy laying in bed. The greenette nodded while the other walked in and towards him.

"Gah!" Bakugo yelped as Deku pulled him in bed, "Um, Deku..."

"please... just hug me" the smaller boy needed affection, real affection..

"Listen Deku I'm so sorry for what I did... I-" his sentence was stopped when a kiss was planted on his cheek

"I know-" he giggled but that was short as he began to speak again "and I'm sorry for being so childish.. it- wasn't right of me to just block you out like that.." But the ash blonde did not care he muffled anything else that was gonna come out of his by hugging him but the power made the green headed boy gasp. While the two were snuggled together, they drifted off to sleep.

1 hour later..

Bakugo wakes up first, followed by deku still wrapped in the blonde's arms. The smaller boy breathes in the calm pheromones and exhales blinking drowsily. The two looked out the window realizing it was the next day and classes would resume in the evening. Never gets old, the rivalry or more so going back and forth between fights. "How you doing hm?" Bakugo said grinning with the satisfaction that the boy was finally together with him. 

"m'good, you?" the green head mumbled as he usually does.

"even better with you in my arms" he laughed lightly and in return the other blushed a bright red

"That's not fair Kacchan, Don't play with my heart like that"

"We're in bed together, cuddled up, and I remember a certain someone kissing my cheek before we went to bed... what is there to play about. Unless that was all fake which I hope not, right?" Responding passive aggressively but for the other just nodded telling him it was not however a joke. "Why did you forgive me?" the blonde asked yet again

Deku turning to face Bakugo said "I couldn't live without you even if I tried." smiling "But why would I try something like that, and for well what you did I forgive you for that because I don't think it was you, just your instincts.. But next time maybe buy stronger suppressants hm?"

"heh thanks and will do" he said drifting off back to sleep"

A/N the long awaited next chapter... apologies for the months of delay hope this will suffice. And as for the whole Bakudeku thing, I thought he deserved another chance.