Forgiveness?

Author's Note | First off, I'm so so so sorry for not updating! I'm such a bad author, I haven't been motivated very much but this chapter will be really long or at least I'll try to make it long. Enjoy!

Izuku's POV
I had felt someone's arms holding me tightly, although my back started hurting from the harsh impact. I heard a calming voice say "I got you Midoriya, you're okay, you'll be fine" I opened my eyes seeing a blue haired person, I suddenly realized the familiar figure.

"I-Iida!?" I cried out

"It's okay Midoriya, I've got you" he said before a group of old friends came to the scene, Uraraka, and kaminari.

"Oh my god deku! Are you okay!? Why did you jump?!" The questions began overflowing the court yard. I'm sure you could see the fear flush over my face, I say that because I could see Iida open his mouth to start lecturing the two.

"Guys! I'm sure Midoriya will explain, let's take him to the fountain to sit down first. He needs to relax before we start asking him sensitive questions" he said while raising his voice, well that was unexpected. I haven't heard him raise his voice in forever... since... since high school. As Iida placed me on the cement based bench, I started crying again. Iida didn't realize this and began to ask " Hey Midoriya, I meant to ask why do you smell of Bakugou?" He said realizing the tears running down my face "oh crap! Sorry Midoriya I didn't even ask why you... you jumped" he said but I ignored him.

"I- I-kacchan h-he" I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, I then felt Uraraka's arms tighten around my body as if she knew what had happened..?

"Deku! I-I can't believe he would do such thing!" She said as Iida and kaminari gave each other a confused look. "Oh right heh- you guys aren't omegas..." she continued "bakugo he- helped deku with his— heat..." as soon as she said those words the two suddenly widened their eyes as bakugo approached

" as soon as she said those words the two suddenly widened their eyes as bakugo approached

I scooted myself back almost falling into the fountain, soft hands caught me. Me and kacchan looked each other in the eyes as he grinned innocently, my eyes began to overflow again. "Hey hey deku.." he said as his hand lifted up to my face to wipe the tears coming down. "Listen, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to do what I did... just, my body moved by itself" My lips quickly turned into a growling frown bearing my teeth, he stepped back as Uraraka hugged me once more.

"You- y-you dare! Say sorry to me?!" I stood up from the bench, I rose up my hand charging it up for a slap. Kacchan's face turned a rash red from the friction, And his head turned from the force.

"Heh fine you wanna play like that? I tried to be nice deku, I tried being nice to you, keep that in mind." he said with a grin taking over his face, then he started to walk back to the dorm building while my face was turned and confused. I squinted my eyes and began to faint, I was caught of course by Iida... yet again.

Third person
The group shuffled to the infirmary while Iida had the greenete in his hands, all cuddled up. Arriving in an empty room, Iida placed Izuku down onto the white bed. He quickly awakened not even 5 minutes later, the green headed boy stood up from his bed looking around; the group had left and nowhere to be seen. They were nowhere to be seen, in the times he need his friends most. But then the door swung open and the blonde, lapis, brown headed group ran to Izuku "Hey deku! We brought snacks!" Uraraka said smiling, the boy smiled back.