Blossoming 'Friendship'(Semi-Fluff)

Third person POV
The fight between the two boys had continued, the decision of keeping the child was bakugo's plan but Izuku wanted otherwise "listen Kacchan I'm getting rid of it period. Even if I were to have a kid, I wouldn't want it to be the result of something like this" Izuku said making the ash blonde widen his eyes.

"I know that but listen to me, I know I've fucked up so many times with you and mine's relationship or friendship whatever you want to call it. But abortion is crossing a line" this sentence made the greenette mad.

"Crossing a line!? Kacchan it's MY body!" He winced "Not yours! I'm leaving."he screamed while tears trickled down his face, Bakugo held out his hand as if he was attempting to say sorry, but failed. Deku walked out, slamming the door as a result. Bakugo was still frozen in place, shocked from what had come out of his mouth.

bzzt-

deku's phone had rang, it was todoroki... what could he want?

Izuku's POV

"h-hey t-todoroki" I steadily said, tears still flowing down my cheeks.

"hey Midoriya- are you okay? you sound sad" he worries while my head begins to spin, with my legs and arms going numb at the same time.

An hour passes

I wake up, warmth covering the top of my body, later I realize that it was todoroki's arms. Wait! I jump up "t-todoroki! W-what are you doing in my?? bed?!" I question him

"Huh, wha-t do you meaan? This is m-my room" extending his words as a result of him still being drowsy. I point to the twin sized bed with ruffled bed sheets containing a boy with red and white hair. He sits up rubbing his eyes showing off his bust and a loose white dress shirt that slid down off one his shoulders. "Oh? Well you see, we were on a call and you just suddenly passed out... and well, finding you wasn't that difficult especially with your pheromones all over the place" he said but not done yet "I also forgot to ask, how come you smell so much like bakugo? Midoriya" those words made me break down again, my legs gave out and I was now on the floor.

"I-I kacchan he- - - I'm carrying his- b-baby todoroki-kun" this sentence seemed to shock him, of course I still had tears flowing like a waterfall down my face. I felt arms wrap around me and nose nuzzle into my scent glands

"Hey midoriya?" He asked

"Y-yes todoroki?"

"You know how much I hate you calling me that. Call me shoto, and I'm always here if you need me; you also know this" he said grinning, actually sounded really sincere I thought to myself, turning my head I tried hugging him back but the attempt was in vain. I stayed in the same position stuck in his grasp, I didn't mind it all that much, it was nice.

It began to get late, the curtains of the room momentarily swept up from the wind coming in. The beams of the setting sun flooded in, it was times like these that I truly felt happy. In the arms of someone I loved dearly, me and shoto had stayed sitting like that for at least hours it seemed like; but most likely just 15 minutes.

"Hey midoriya?" He said pulling away from my neck

"Yes to-I mean shoto?" I slipped up

"Do you wanna stay the night?" He asked. While it was small, the request still made me smile or rather giggle you could say.

"Sure!" I happily agreed, this seemed to make him happy too it would seem.

2 hours pass/Third Person POV

The two boys decided to watch a movie to pass the time, they settled down on watching "The Incredibles" The greenette relaxed his head on the half white, half red boy's shoulder. The taller boy planted a kiss on the broccoli's head that was sitting next to him, they were both truly happy... well that was until the events of the real world came flooding back to midoriya's head and stomach. He felt extremely sick and a strong urge to throw up had taken over. Excluding himself he stepped up and ran towards the bathroom. Just a practical pregnancy sickness, he began to throw up while todoroki patted his back in hopes of making him feel a little better.

"Hey Midoriya, are you okay with sleeping in the same bed? Because I don't really have a sleeping bag.." the half and half boy said looking down to the floor simultaneously.

"Oh yeah sure! I don't mind" he said with a flashy smile going up to his cheek bones. The two boys crawled into bed, they cuddled up under the dark blue blankets. Todoroki then spooned Midoriya and the silence filled the room, but it wasn't bad.... it was... relaxing.

A/N this is super short but bare with me, writer's block is a b*tch