Chapter 5: The little raccoon

You were in Varian's lab today, just like every single day.  Ever since you became his assistant you've been going to his house more often. You two have been working on a formula that can stop a stain from spreading.

You were about to finish when all of a sudden, a raccoon jumped on you! You and Varian dropped all of your work. You two looked at the raccoon, "Not this raccoon again," Varian said. "He keeps messing up all of our work," He continued. 

You looked at the raccoon, he had a look on his face like he didn't know what was going on at the moment. You picked up the raccoon and said "I'm pretty sure this little raccoon doesn't even know what he did," You continued"I mean just look at him." You walked to the door and put him outside.

"Well, now we have to start all over," Varian said. "That's okay," You replied, "That means I get to spend more time with you." Varian had a dorky smile, you thought it was cute how he smiled whenever you complimented him. "Let's get started he said."

_____

Sorry, this was a short chapter, and sorry I've been gone for a while. I had writer's block and I couldn't think of anything for this chapter. This was my first time having writer's block and I really hated it.