Chapter 16: The fun begins

Things have not grown awkward between you and Varian. You'd think it would after the kiss and the dance and the almost second kiss, but things have been fine, it's like they never happened. Though your thoughts would say otherwise. 

Y/N's P.O.V

I can't believe all that happened and we just act like it didn't happen. I'm glad it hasn't been awkward and I want to tell him how I feel but I don't want to get my heartbroken.

Varian's P.O.V

I was about to kiss Y/N! I can't believe I was about to do that, I mean I would enjoy it but still. What if they didn't kiss back, what am I saying they kissed that one time so that means they likes me right? Ugh, why is love so hard?!

Third-person P.O.V

It's been four years since that day, you and Varian are now fourteen and you feelings for each other have only grown. The search for you died down awhile ago, so you got to go out more. Quirin has became like a father to you. We can't forget Ruddiger, he comes to the lab a lot and he bugs Varian all the time. Life has been great nothing crazy has happened and you hope it stays that way.

You and Varian were in the lab talking, until you herd the door open and someone whispering. Varian put on his mask and went up to whoever was there.

"What do you want?"

A/N

Sorry this was short but it's just a filler chapter. The next chapter will be longer and more interesting stuff will happen. You probably know what will happen next because of the last line.

Thanks for reading :)