"Its Almost Time..." - Asra's POV

I'm nervous, very nervous, terrified even. Today is the day, the day I've been planning for since I confessed my love to Y/N and she accepted me. Today I'm going to propose to her.

        It's been a year since our crazy encounter with Lucio and the Devil passed and life has been peaceful since then for us. Y/N and I have been traveling from time to time and when we aren't we're either run the palace with my parents and Nadia or at home lazying around by drinking our favorite tea while snuggling up together. Everyone keeps joking about when are we going to get married and he just laugh about it but sometimes I can't help to think when is it really going to happen.

       I love Y/N with everything in my being, she is my world. I would do everything and anything just to have her stay by my side. And I want to be with her for the rest of my life and even after that. I want to be with her, show my love for her, build a future with her, have a family with her, grow old together, enjoy each other and love each other until the end of time. I want us to be bound together with a strong connection that will never break. Even if we argue and hate each other for that short while, I know we'll eventually come together once again and will be even stronger than before. And that's why I want to propose to her, to ensure her and myself that we will always be together no matter how far apart we are and we will always love each other.

         I sent a message to Y/N's aunt, Auntie Aurora through Faust asking for her blessing to marry Y/N and asking if she will attend the wedding. Thankfully she responded and said yes to attending the wedding and gave me her blessing. Unfortunately as I found out, Y/N does not remember Auntie Aurora or her parents. But still, she should have family who cares about her around at our wedding. Th-that is if she says yes.

"Where are we going today Asra?" Y/N asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly and yawning quietly.

      I woke her up a bit early today since I wanted us to go around Vesuvia for a bit and then go to the cave of wonders that's near the forest for a small picnic.

"I just thought we could maybe go for a walk around Vesuvia and then go to the cave to explore and have a picnic to take a break." I explain.

"That sounds like a good idea, let me just get dressed and then we can head out." Y/N says, sitting up from the bed.

       She wore nothing but one of my shirts, her hair tossled and messy. Her eyes half opened as she yawned again. I smirk at her slightly as I walk closer to her.

"If I'm being honest, I'd rather much prefer you like this or in no clothes." I say, chuckling lowly.

"Such a tease, now let me get ready in peace." Y/N says, getting up from the bed and walking over to me.

"You know I could help you undress~" I say, smiling cheekily.

"That's a very thoughtful offer but I think I can change my own clothes." She says, pushing me out of her room and closing the door behind me as I laugh.

       I wait in the kitchen and sit down at the table, my hands sweating nervously as I think about my plans for today. I'm planning to propose to her in the cave while we explore. I really hope she says yes to my proposal.

       I reach into my pocket and pull out a small white box. I open it gently and look at the contents inside of it. Resting inside of the box was a ring I had picked out while I was traveling with Y/N while she wasn't noticing. The ring had a light purple amethyst gem and rested on top of a gold ring. The ring had little leaves resting near the gem and had ridgets carved  into it.

Ring:

       I turn the ring to see a carving inside of it with the words The Sight of the Stars makes me Want to Dream of  You but the Sight of You makes me Want to Dream Bigger

       I turn the ring to see a carving inside of it with the words The Sight of the Stars makes me Want to Dream of  You but the Sight of You makes me Want to Dream Bigger. As I stare at the ring I feel something slither up me and realize it's Faust. I watch as she reaches my shoulder and stares at the box in my hand.

"Friend marry?" Faust questions.

"Not yet, we'll see soon enough." I say as I hear footsteps near  the stairs.

       I quickly put the box back into my pocket and stand up immediately at the sight of Y/N. I watch as she makes it down the stairs and spots me, making her smile brightly. I want that smile to last forever and I hope that I can be able to do that.

"What were you two talking about?" Y/N asks.

"N-nothing, just about the picnic I have planned." I say, smiling nervously.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." She says, walking towards the back door of the shop and I follow close behind her.

       We start walking through Vesuvia and pass through the marketplace. Waving to our favorite baker and a few booth owners we knew. As we walk through the town, I intertwine my fingers with Y/N. Causing her to look up at me and smile sweetly and I smile black reflexively at the sight of her. After a few hours of walking through Vesuvia we finally leave and go towards the forest. I swallow nervously as we start heading towards the cave of wonders. It's almost time, please let myself have the strength and confidence to tell her how I feel and ask her to be with me for the rest of our lives.