"Do We Have A Deal?" - Asra's POV

It's the next day, well night but still. The other night I somehow got a hold of an opportunity to get some of Julian's blood. Now I have all of the ingredients necessary for the ritual. I can finally summon the devil and get answers needed so I can get Y/N back. I'm almost there, just a bit further until I will have her back. alive and in my arms like before.

       It's completely dark outside by now. The sky is pitch black but no stars decorate the black canvas. Dark clouds invade the sky ominously and invasive.  I'm in the shop, illuminated by a few candles spread around the shop. Faust should be upstairs sound asleep so I won't have to worry about her for the time being. I stand near the counter, checking to see if I have all the materials that is necessary for this ritual.

"Let's see. Ashes from black roses, five candles for each point, blood of a misguided one, chant memorized and ready to be recited. I have everything." I reassure to myself, looking around the shop and breathing heavily to myself, trying to steady my nerves and wishing for this to work.

"Let's do this." I say to myself, mustering up the courage to proceed.

       I pick up the clay bowl with the rose ashes and walk over to the center of the shop. I crouch down onto my knees and look at the contents of the bowl. I pick up a small pile of ashes carefully and dust it onto the floor. Forming a five pointed star. I finish forming the star and dust my hands off, I look at the star and sigh to myself. This is as good as it can possibly get, making figures from ash isn't really my talent.

       I stand up and pick up the empty clay bowl, turning towards the counter and place it down. I then pick up the candles, they're a very deep read in color and smell of burnt tree bark. I walk back to the star of ashes and crouch down, placing each candle onto each point.

       I hold my palm out and try to summon some fire magic but a few sparks just emit from my fingers. Fire magic has always been a bit more difficult for me to summon, this type of magic was more of Y/N's specialty. She would always make beautiful figures and shapes from fire.

       I finally managed to create a small purple flame from my ginger and light up all the candles one by one. I finish and out the flame out from my finger. I stand back up and go back to the counter one last time, grabbing the last ingredient. Julian's "misguided" blood.

       I pick up the small vile of blood and walk back to the star. I take the metallic cork off of the bike and bend down. I slowly told the bottle down and let a drop of blood fall onto one of the candles, making the flame of the candle turn to a deep shade of red. I continue to put drops of blood in each candle. I put myself into the center of the candle and put the vile down beside me. I take in a deep breath and begin chanting with my eyes closed.

"Obscuring noctis vocat. Accipe quaeso veniam ad congregandum adjetorium in tempore tribulations. I auxilium vobis precibus postulavit promptus sum et vobis honestissime dare pro aliquot dicere. Profundis lacrimis sanguine ac lacrimis accepta obiatio. Tenebris venit ad me unus, angeleus lapsos diaboli, venit ad me!"

       I open my eyes slowly and take a look around the shop. Nothing. Absolutely no this has changed. Part of my curses myself for actually believing that this would work. But another part of me really honored this would work. Did I do something wrong? Is that why it didn't work? It was all of this just a hoax?

       I pull my knees to my chest and sigh shakily yo myself. I stay like this for a while until I feel a breeze brush against my skin. A breeze? I'm very sure I closed all of the windows and doors before. I look up to see one of the candles go out. Then one by one all of the candles lose their flames. I hear something rattling and look towards the window, seeing it shake violently from wind. Shortly after, I hear thunder crackle and rain pour against the glass windows.