chapter Three

Jinyoung pov

We parked the car and went inside the complex, I was amazed by the beauty and classiness it screamed as I entered the place. I was also able to identify some celebs in the lounge sort of place as we were going further in. Is this complex for the celebrities to live?

"This is the one of the apartment complexes allocated for celebrities so it will be free of fans and paparazzi in our day to day life, though many of them don't spend time in here due to heavy schedules and stuff" answered JB as if he heard my thoughts. Weird! But okay as long as my question was answered. We got into the elevator and he clicked the button to the 10th floor. I observed it carefully so the I will not need to fuss about asking him all these facts when I get the need to when I'm going around alone in this place. "There are 20 floors and I live in the 10th floor the apartment to your left from the two apartments in that floor. The other apartment is Mark's." answered JB again being able to read my thought without even looking at my face. But the part which surprised and confused me is that why did Mark asked to move with JB if he lived right in front of JB's house.

"If Mark-si lived in the same floor as you why did he asked to move with you?" the curiosity decided to act before my brain and I blurted out that question without even thinking.

"Oh! So you were eavesdropping to our conversation?" asked JB with a stupid smirk.

"What? No- Ofcourse not. I-I " I panicked as I felt that I got caught, but I heard JB chuckle, something which I have never heard in my whole life but

surprisingly it was really soothing to listen to as it had a slight sexiness to it and a cute dinosaur like sound to it

" No it's fine. Now since you are my manager and since you are gonna live with me, I think you should know more about me, more than I'm letting people know. Come we have reached to my apartment lets go in a nd lets talk more over a cup of coffee or anything you need, and then later you can get settled and rest for the day. Maybe you will be able to meet my floor-mate Mark tomorrow" said JB with another chuckle when he saw me looking all around the place as I entered the apartment. With all this thinking I did'nt even noticed that we have finaly reached the apartment.

As I enetered the apartment I was blown away by the decoration of the interior. This whole place screamed classiness and I was amazed by it. It was not toatally messy but it was not all clean aswell. You could see a stack of books in the coffee table and judging by the cover of it you can also tell that they are novels. More books can be seen in the bookshelf at the most left of the apartment. The other side of the apartment had full length windows from which you can see the most of the Seoul city. The view was spectacular, I couldn't resist myself going towards the windows as if a bee is drawn to a flower.

"Pretty isn't it?" asked JB as he came and stood next to me with a cup of coffee in his hand. All this time I was busy looking around the apartment I didn't even notice JB disappearing into the kitchen which was right next to the long dinning table. "yeah it is" I simply answered him taking the coffee while notiving the bottle of strawberry milk in his other hand. JB must have noticed my curious as he said. "I don't like coffee or Americano or any bitter stuff like that, so Mark asks his mother to make strawberry milk for me, enough for a three months supply everytime he goes to L.A. suprising isn't it?"

" I know that you think of me as a very dull sort of person, I can sense it, but I'm not that dull or boring as you think I am, which is why I said we need to get to know each other. It's only Mark who knows me really personally but even so he can't always be with me, so I think I need you to know about my true self so that I can confide in someone who stay with me all the time. If that is okay with you?" he said as he looked at me with what seemed like hopefull eyes. Eventhough the mention of Mark a lot of times and the fact that Mark knows more about JB's real self made thebeitterness in the coffee enhanced the fact that JB had felt the need to cconfide in me had me happy. Maybe this man is

not as bad as I thought. Maybe this man can be someone that I can really cherish.

"Yes ofcourse JB-si you can confide in me, I'll help you." I said with a slight smile.

"Okay then shall we start with you dropping all the formalities and calling me Jaebum hyung, shal we Jinyoungie? All the people who are close to me call by my name." the sudden nickname took me aback but it was actually nice hearing him cal me like that.

"Ofcourse Jabum hyung."I said smiling again but this time he smiled with me and put a hand over my shoulder while turning back towards the window, and it was quite a sight to see his eyes disappearing into cresent shapes while he smiled.

I determined to myself to get to know Jaebum hyung more than Mark knows him.

Ha guys the jealousy and the competiton arises. Hope you enjoy this, and sorry for being late. Please comment coz I need feedback and vote if you like this. Byeeeeeeee