Chapter 8

3rd Person pov

After of the incident that happened to you and Jennie last night you are still not recovering about it that's why so drank the left over wine to help you fall asleep.

In the next day it was your first photo shoot in Chanel, good thing is you set your alarm clock before you sleep. It was 4:30 am when the sound of alarm from your phone disturb you from your deep slumber. Even though you are still sleepy you manage to kill the alarm sound by tapping your phone. After that you lazily sat in your bed and caress your head and yawn softly you look around and your eyes landed to the person who almost raped you last night. Her messy hair that cover the half of her face plus her half open mouth looks so adorable on you. You stare on her face for so long because the scene last night flash in your mind and almost give you a heart attack, you shake your head to stop remembering about you two.

You leave your bed and stretch your body and then you head to the bathroom to take a bath also to prepare for your leave. You remove your clothes and let the warm water from the shower fall in your body. This feels so good to you from drinking alcohol last night it makes you feel fresh.

A few more minutes you're already done cleaning your body and wearing a white bath robe while you put the towel in your head so your wet hair will dry. You face the mirror to give a look in youself when you notice a visible mark in your neck.

"Holy crap please I'm hallucinating jisoos not now",you said panicking and give a closer look to your neck so you lean closer to the mirror and you just keep cursing yourself wondering how will you hide it. "Maybe foundation can deal with this".

You left the bathroom hurriedly before someone can saw the mark unluckily after you open the door the person who did it was already standing in there that's why you stumble and hide your neck using your hand.

"G-Good morning eonnie",you awkwardly greet her then she look at you confused.

"Are you okay? ",she notice your hand in your neck and feel worried so she came closer to you but you step back a little that's why she raise her left eye brow because of your action. "Why are you stepping back? ",she added.

You try your best to avoid her gaze since she was looking at you.

"I'm alright eonnie I think it was a stiff neck" you lied hoping that she'll buy your excuse but knowing Jennie Kim she's not an easy to fool person she won't easily believe without a proofs.

"Let me help you",she walk closer to you but you still stepping backward until you enter the bathroom again.

The two of you are now inside of the bathroom because Jennie still insisting to help you heal your so called stiff neck.

"C'mon eonnie I'm going to cook something I'm hungry",you lied.

"Want me to cook for you? ",she said.

"No it's fine I-I----

"Would you please let me do what I want? I'm 2 years older than you",her voice echoed inside of the bathroom, you made her mad and gulp.

Even though she's a short person she look so scary.

"S-sorry",you aplogize and look down.

"Show me your neck or I'll break your neck? " you look up and she was now 1 meter away to you. You look through her eyes and feel daggers stabbing  your body. You were hesitating if you obey her.

Well she was the one who did it but also it was accident there's no need to feel scared right?, you thought to your self.

You made an eye contact to her while gulping and ket tour hands fall down. When she saw your action she told you to bend down a bit because of the height differences. You sigh while biting your lips when she hold your neck softly and massage it since she want to help you to get rid of your stiff neck.

"Does it hurt? ",her voice was now soft while looking at you.

Your face was close to her and there you starting to panicked again when you felt your heart beat so fast.

You shake your head slowly to give her an answer seeing your respond she smile and turn your head to the left side so she could have a better view of your neck where she was massaging.

"What the hell!!!! ",you shouted and release her grip of your neck. Well after she did it she saw the mark in your neck. "Yah! Where do you get this? O my Jisoos you had a photoshoot today right? Y/N Park you were dead for Pete's sake",she massage her forehead while looking away.

"It's not my fault eonnie",you reply then she look at you.

"Did you leave this room when I fell asleep and meet someone and fuck somewhere? ",she was now glaring to you she was mad really mad her two eye brows are almost meet while her hands are both in her hips. She looks like a mom scolding her kid.

"I didn't leave this room though Im just trying to put you in your bed last when you start k-kissing m-me a-and",you point your neck where the mark located. "Put this",

Jennie's eye widened from your sudden explanation. She has no idea since she was really drunk she tried to recall the memory last night but she can't remember any of them except planning of going to the tower with you which didn't even happened.

"W-what are you saying.... I-I didn't do that",she tried to look away because of embarrassment .

"I had an evidence",you said and walk away. "I need to get rid of this and not the stiff neck",you added when you step out of the bathroom leaving Jennie alone who is still processing in her mind the words you said.