Chapter 4

Y/N's pov

After of not so really long wait for the day of going to Paris and meet the agency well the day has come so I decided to fix already my stuff yesterday night since I heard that 10 am was the meeting.

It was 4 am that I decided to wake up and do my routine and also to prepare for my flight in 6 am. My manager was staying on my dorm when we need to go somewhere very early and it was not a big deal for me. I already take a bath so she could use it after since she was cooking some food for our breakfast. My relationship woth manager-nim was like a mother and daughter relationship she was in 30s and I treat her as my second mother and she treat me as her daughter too. That's why when I miss my mother I just ask a hug from managernim and I feel satisfy.

"Manager -nim you can use the bathroom now",

I'm heading to my dorm's mini kitchen then saw her drinking her coffee.

"Sure just eat those food so you won't die in starving",she said then pass by.

I told you she's a mother to me.

"And would you inform Jennie that we'll meet in airport? ",she added so I just say yes to her.

I search for Jennie eonnie's number in my contact hoping that I save the number of my co-worker and when I saw her name I sigh in relief and call her right away. It took a few second before she answer my call.

"Hello~",damn her voice it's so husky. Wait a second don't tell me she's still sleeping.

"Eonnie it's me Y/N and maybe you forgot our flight will be on 6 am",

"Hmmm"

Her voice gah I kind of hate her in different reason. First because of waking up just now and the second one is her voice her damn husky voice her morning voice to be exact it's attractive.

"Eonnie wake up would you? Manager-nim said we'll meet in airport ",

"Okay I'm up now your voice sounds deep when you're talking through phone well that's make me sleepy ",

I choke when I sip the milk that manager-nim prepared for me. The hell so it's my fault now?

"Yeah see you there",I immediately end the call since I'm feeling uncomfortable.

Some people also said that my voice became deep when I'm talking through phone so it won't be big deal right? Ahh! Forget about it I should prepare my self now.

After I eat my breakfast and clean my mouth I head to my room and look for something casual outfit to wear and decided to wear this.

I think this will be fine

Manager-nim is also done on her self just wearing her casual outfit too. I lpok at my watch and it was 5:15 am already so manager-nim and I decided to move now. I even message Jennie eonnie that we're heading now in airport.