Chapter 5

Third person's pov

The two lady sat in silence while you started to feel uncomfortable. Meanwhile Jennie who is leaning on her headboard enjoyed watching the view outside.

"Thanks about earlier",she spoke while leaning on her seat.

You flashback the moment happen in airport earlier then remember that's she's not in a good situation.

"It's fine eonnie how's you feeling right now? ",you ask her then she just sigh.

"Well I'm kind of okay now it's really hard if the panic attack is attacking me",Jennie said.

"You should get rid of it",you said playfully then she chuckled.

"Anyway are you nervous for the meeting later? ",she ask you about meeting the owner of the Chanel brand.

"Well as long as I'm with you maybe I could forget about it",you said caressing your thigh and inhale deeply.

"They're kind and treat you better than Mr. Yang",you look at her in shock then saw her giggling as if it's just nothing to her.

"Well see",you nod.

"Have you been in Paris before? ",she asked you another question.

"Yeah I came there before with my Mom for her important occasion ",you answer.

"I never heard about your parents",she look at you and frown.

Since you doesn't want people know about your family background you keep it to everyone except to the CEO.

"It really doesn't matter",you stare at her too since she was looking at you.

Her feline eyes are swallowing your soul it feels like it has a strong energy that pulling you and turn you as her slave.

When you realize that you two are staring for how many seconds you was the one who look away and focus to somewhere you doesn't know. After that you're starting to feel strange in your feelings. You are confused about that feelings and when you realized what is it, you can't accept the answer given to you by Cupid, you we're denying and keep telling yourself that it was just the feeling of going in Chanel's agency the feelings of excitement and nervousness. You are dumb and afraid of getting attached to other people you said before that you are afraid of love but the truth is you are afraid of consequences after. You're the coward person living in the human's world.

"Y/N wake up",you felt your body was shaking. You didn't realize that you fell asleep thinking about that feelings and make you confused.

"Did I fell asleep? ",you asked her a nonsense question.

"Maybe",she tease you then you frown and yawn.

Jennie watched your small action and find it adorable. Since you was known as the cold artist in Kpop industry she was lucky to witness the soft side of you in just a second.

"Y/N follow me ",your manager tap your shoulder.

She was ready to leave the plane and you didn't even realize that your ride was already done on landing at the airport.

You get up and get your stuff in other row of seat. You follow you manager and look back and saw your senior following both you and your manager.You finally arrive in Paris, the cold breeze are really satisfying yourself. You look around and saw some media capturing you as usual.

You notice that Jennie's manager talk for a second to your manager then after their little talk she come to you.

"We gonna stay in one hotel so it won't be difficult for us to leave",she said then you just nod.

You enter the black van that only for a private person. When you sit in your seat comfortably you look confusely to your left when the door was open and saw Jennie come in and sit behind you.You didn't bother to ask and let her do her stuff alone. You even thought that you two will use the different car but it didn't happened.

"So girls we'll just use one hotel for our stay here and we only have 1 hour to prepare",Jennie's manager said then drive the car.

This is the moment where you can felt the nervousness and pressure. You was looking at the view outside but seeing the famous Eiffel Tower reminds you that you're going to a very expensive agency today. You can't help but to look in you watch and saw the number 8:45 am. For others it was still early but not for you. You had a mannerism of caressing your thigh when you are nervous so you on keep doing it and it was making a soft noise from the soft fabric of your pants.

Jennie who was watching how you caress your thigh impatiently can't help but to chuckle.

"Y/N you don't need to be nervous I'm here for you ",she poke your left arm so you look at her in surprised.

You can't help but to ease the nervousness you are feeling right now just hearing her comfort words made you feel calm.

"I-Im n-not nervous",you bite your lower lip from stuttering then she laugh.

"You can trust me but I can't trust your words ,seeing your action seems more realistic than those words coming out in your mouth.",she shake her head and you look down in your thigh because of embarassing. "Give me your hands",

You look at her in confuse then she hold your hand.

"See it's cold you're nervous",she tease you and caress your hands.

Out of nowhere your heart beat so fast because of her actions. You were sweating and wanted to leave the car because of the strange feeling you experience inside.

"I'm fine now eonnie",you said and pull your hands and look outside of the car.

You are afraid about the feelings you encountered earlier since it was strange for you even if it was only a split of second you still didn't like the idea about it.

After of that incident you didn't talk to her and focus to the views outside. The van stop infront of a fancy hotel this was indicating that you guys are going out now.

You and Jennie are tailing your manager while her manager was at the back for protection. Your manager talk to the receptionist and after of a few minutes she turn her back to the two of you while handling the keys.

"I decided that you two will use one room and Y/N don't worry it has a two bed I know how much you hate being in one bed",she said and hand you the keys.

You're about to complain of why you need to stay with Jennie if she can stay with her manager. When you look at her manager you realize that it was a man so you just agree about the idea of your manager.

The four of you rides the elevator and when you reach the floor of your room you immediately unlock the door.

"Wow look at the view outside",Jennie roam the room already after you open the door.

You ignore her then look for the bathroom cause you plan to get prepared.

"I'm going to prepare now eonnie",you inform her but she seems busy looking outside the window.

You look for some shirts and pants in your bag and bring it on the bathroom. As you done fixing your stuff inside you start undressing and let the cold water fell in your body.

-----------------------------------------------------------
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.