Chapter 6

Y

/N's pov

You was done cleaning and dressing yourself when you decide to get out of the bathroom.

wearing that outfit I left the bathroom and saw Jennie eonnie sitting on a couch near in the window

wearing that outfit I left the bathroom and saw Jennie eonnie sitting on a couch near in the window. She was using her phone so she doesn't saw me.

"Oh wow nice outfit Y/N-ahh manager told me that they're waiting outside.",she stood up then head to the door and open it.

She's not changing her clothes she's lazy.

I follow her when get out and I have the key of the room so I was the one who lock it. We are now walking at the hallway when we saw oir manager behind the elevator.

"Pleade hurry up we have 20 mins left before we got there",Jennie eonnie's manager said then we run.

We ride again the private van and bring us to the very fancy building. As we arrive at the area I'm starting to feel anxiety now but Jennie eonnie wrap her hand on my arm again and it makes me calm down.

"I'm wishing you a good luck Y/N-ssi",she said when we enter the building.

I stare at her and sigh. I wandered my eyes around the building and can't help but to awe because of how the decorations organized. People here are seems very busy because they didn't even laid their eyes on us.

While we are walking we saw a group of gentlemen and ladies talking behind the very huge glass window that's show the whole city of Paris.

When a the one lady saw us coming she immediately tell it to her colleagues.

"Oh Jennie",a fine lady in a white dress and above the knee greeted my eonnie while smiling widely.

"It's been a while Mrs. Wertheimer",Jennie eonnie approach her and pull in a hug then the lady do the same.

I was just standing at heir back fidgeting my two finger when I heard my name called by an unfamiliar voice. I look in my front and saw the lady smiling at me.

"You must be Y/N am I right? ",she said then I just nod.

Jennie eonnie at her back signal me to smile so I smile sweetly as I can even though I'm not really good to it.

"Hi Mrs. -----

I stop speaking when I realize that I doesn't know her name yet.

"Call me Mrs. Wertheimer it will be fine",she said and embrace me. "So maybe we could start talking in my office room can we? ",

She pull away and lead me to her office. I look at Jennie eonnie and just smile at me and mouthing me that it's fine.Well I trust that girl so I follow the lady to her office. The ride in elevator was kind of awkward she was asking some questions to me and I'm just answering her. I already told you that I'm not good making a conversation.