SWEETS ARE SWEET

From that moment on, we became friends even though not close enough to become best friends. I had my best friends already; I've known these girls since we're freshmen. They're Demi, Mariz and Reia.

Grey, on the other hand, with his cheerful nature, easily found the all-boy group that he could also call his own circle of friends through Vince and Joaqui. But the set-up of different peers didn't hinder from our friendship– from the very next Monday that we had agreed to become friends he has spoiled me with sweets since then, may it be candies-chocolates-cakes.

"You really want to ruin my teeth, do you?"

I whined as Grey dropped a box of Ferrero Rocher on my desk, as another Monday came. I don't want to sound ungrateful but last Monday, he already gave me 2 packs of Cadbury. With my reaction, Grey just laughed.

"Yeah, your teeth are so perfect. My goal is to ruin your teeth before the year ends."

What a drastic plot! I did not already own a perfect pair of vision and now he's plotting to impair my teeth, too! He continued laughing as I started ravishing the chocolates. Nothing can keep me from sweets, anyway and he obviously knew that. And gosh! Ferrero Rocher, my all-time FAVORITE!

I put a whole piece of the chocolate in my mouth and I didn't bother to swallow it first while I put the ideas in my mind into words.

"You're evil! You're plotting against my teeth, I should call you Doofenshmirtz. Dr. Doofenshmirtz of Evil Incorporated!" I tried hard not to choke as laughter suddenly burst from my lungs but then unfortunately, I failed. I'm already coughing hard before I even thought of it and Grey is grinning from ear to ear while gently tapping my back and handing me a bottle of water.

"If I am Doofenshmirtz, who would you be? Phineas, Ferb or Perry?" he was still laughing, obviously enjoying my misfortune.

"What do you think of me, a boy?" I snorted, "I would be Vanessa." I said beaming. Aware of the crazy idea I wanted to convey. My beam widened as I saw lines slowly forming on his forehead.

"Vanessa is Doofenshmirtz's daughter!" he feigned a look of horror.

"Yeah! That's why it makes sense. You look old, I look young. You can't be doubted you're my father! hahaha"

He just poked my forehead but was still grinning before he went back to his group. I knew it was nonsense but then every time our path collides since the friendship agreement; our talk had always been nonsense – well, except for school activities of course.

Since then, I am alwayslooking forward to Mondays. Knowing other sweets would be landing on my deskand most definitely because of the time Grey spares w/ me while giving thatsweets. Now, I noticed it's starting to cause my teenage heart, beat in anunknown rhythm. Yes, now I admit I'm already spoiled rotten by him